User Tag List

  1. #24791

    Default

    So many women competing with a standard that isn't even real.
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

  2. #24792

    Default

    Corn flakes. His face should be on the box.

  3. #24793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    So many women competing with a standard that isn't even real.
    In some of those pics I find the original just as or more attractive, also I think they removed some camel toe from one of the before Brittany pics, if its real and not just something which was posted to be commented on purpose, I can understand wanting that removed.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

    A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

  4. #24794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    In some of those pics I find the original just as or more attractive, also I think they removed some camel toe from one of the before Brittany pics, if its real and not just something which was posted to be commented on purpose, I can understand wanting that removed.
    There's a gender difference for ya. I totally didn't even register that! Camel toe is fair game. Famous or not, no woman wants Dad seeing that.
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

  5. #24795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    There's a gender difference for ya. I totally didn't even register that! Camel toe is fair game. Famous or not, no woman wants Dad seeing that.
    I dont know if it was a gender thing so much as just spot the difference.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

    A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

  6. #24796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I dont know if it was a gender thing so much as just spot the difference.
    True. And I suppose some women wouldn't mind Dad seeing that. /cringe
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

  7. #24797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    True. And I suppose some women wouldn't mind Dad seeing that. /cringe
    No, I would agree with that part of what you said, I thought you meant gender difference in that me, a man, would notice that part of woman right away, I was only playing spot the difference. I never really wanted to scrutinise Brittany that closely, dont really do that to others.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

    A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

  8. #24798
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    HOLY CRACKERS THERE IS A CRIME SCENE ON THE DANCE FLOOR!!! CLICK BELOW FOR DETAILS ABOUT THIS HORRIFIC CRIME!!!!



    You can all thank @thealchemist for this post.

  9. #24799
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    HOLY CRACKERS THERE IS A CRIME SCENE ON THE DANCE FLOOR!!! CLICK BELOW FOR DETAILS ABOUT THIS HORRIFIC CRIME!!!!



    You can all thank thealchemist for this post.




    Mr Finch is watching you! O.O

  10. #24800
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post



    Mr Finch is watching you! O.O
    Btw!

    THERE IS A CHALK OUTLINE ON THE DANCE FLOOR IN THE SHAPE OF MY HEART.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 724
    Last Post: Today, 03:51 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts