User Tag List

  1. #24601
    Temporal Mechanic. Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by violaine View Post
    Gah, Thursday night is the start of the wknd march of drunken fooligans in my nabe. Amazing that they're all like carbon copies of each other. *starting to hate nabe tourists*
    Gah, I know those people. Tromping around, crying out FUCK YAAA DOOD, THIRSTY THIRSDAYS YA DOOD. JAGER BOMBS! and they all have stupid names everyone yells out at once to greet one another- DIIIEESEL!!!

    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  2. #24602
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,048

    Default

    Magnesium Taurate rocks.
    A fool and his money are soon elected.

  3. #24603
    violaine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Gah, I know those people. Tromping around, crying out FUCK YAAA DOOD, THIRSTY THIRSDAYS YA DOOD. JAGER BOMBS! and they all have stupid names everyone yells out at once to greet one another- DIIIEESEL!!!

    Yeaarrggg, they're everywhere. (Lol, Diesel). May evangelists call on their asses early on Saturday mornings.
    Last edited by violaine; 05-13-2012 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Making it non-denominational

  4. #24604
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Looking for where I lost my heart, I guess it's right here with all my friends. Go figure.

  5. #24605
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I've had enough of this base of skull headache rubbish. Demons, I cast you out!
    Migraines are a bitch. Preventatives such as Topomax don't do shit for me. Imitrex does, but it leaves me loopy.

    I've recently learned that I grind my teeth in my sleep and that that can cause migraines. My cure may be a $4 mouth guard from Target.

    Keep fighting the good fight.

  6. #24606
    Temporal Mechanic. Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Migraines are a bitch. Preventatives such as Topomax don't do shit for me. Imitrex does, but it leaves me loopy.

    I've recently learned that I grind my teeth in my sleep and that that can cause migraines. My cure may be a $4 mouth guard from Target.

    Keep fighting the good fight.
    Butalbital is a decent migraine preventative; not sure if you tried that.

    My ex had bruxism something awful; I got him a $20 mouthguard from Walmart after he actually cracked a tooth from grinding and had to have it pulled. It was the kinda mouthguard you boil 1st to mold it specifically to your teeth. He used it for years, & it helped a lot.

    http://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Doctor...-1-Ct/10292684
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  7. #24607
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    I was going to bow out of this forums because typology gets taken way too far and way too seriously, but I'm sticking around for meaningful discussions with the people who don't succumb to that and for the entertainment value that derives from the people who do.

    Just bein' honest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Butalbital is a decent migraine preventative; not sure if you tried that.

    My ex had bruxism something awful; I got him a $20 mouthguard from Walmart after he actually cracked a tooth from grinding and had to have it pulled. It was the kinda mouthguard you boil 1st to mold it specifically to your teeth. He used it for years, & it helped a lot.

    http://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Doctor...-1-Ct/10292684
    Thanks muchly, for all of this!

  8. #24608
    Senior Member Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    20,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Man, the same thing happened with my USB flash drive. You don't think to stow information away in a safe place until you lose it
    Yeah, I found mine, dont suspect any breech of security so its grand, my other new diary I'm doing something different with. Its going to follow the format of the awesome things blog and a positive thinking thought experiment.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

    A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

  9. #24609
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,319

    Default

    I need to go get a j-o-b
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  10. #24610
    Senior Member Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    20,371

    Default

    @JP Morgan.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

    A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 801
    Last Post: 09-13-2017, 08:24 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts