User Tag List

Page 2438 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 143819382338238824282436243724382439244024482488253829383438 ... LastLast
Results 24,371 to 24,380 of 67828

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I get a weird satisfaction from the name change regrets.
    Heh, yes.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I heard there was a sacred chord
    that David played and it pleased the Lord
    but you don't really care for music, do you?
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

violaine

I have a friend date on the weekend. A mutual friend is setting us up because she thinks we will get along really well. We apparently have a lot in common. (Lol, what if that means we hate each other!) I'm slightly nervous and it's building...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by violaine View Post
    I have a friend date on the weekend. A mutual friend is setting us up because she thinks we will get along really well. We apparently have a lot in common. (Lol, what if that means we hate each other!) I'm slightly nervous and it's building...
    Hah, that sounds more awkward than a normal date (jinx). There's a whole body social conventions to draw on to navigate a romantic date, good or bad.

Glycerine

Sounds like a lot of fun. I got a date this Saturday in the library with my project partner. Whooo. . Can we trade?

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Hah, that sounds more awkward than a normal date (jinx). There's a whole body social conventions to draw on to navigate a romantic date, good or bad.
    Yes! Because she's been speaking of this woman in glowing terms. And I just know she's been saying the same of me to her. The pressure! It's mainly just ok, what if she is really neat and maybe I'm not. Ah well. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Sounds like a lot of fun. I got a date this Saturday in the library with my project partner. Whooo. . Can we trade?
    Aw, bonding over a project! Yes please. That sounds like fun too, I hope you have a good time...
    Last edited by violaine; 05-11-2012 at 01:07 AM.

Glycerine

After working with an ISTJ e9 on a project for three months, it's so apparent that I am not e9, an I, or IXTJ. EXXJ all the way with introverted tendencies. Eek.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Yes! Because she's been speaking of this woman in glowing terms. And I just know she's been saying the same of me to her. The pressure! Also, this is the friend who recommended that infamous doctor I was talking about. So, it's def not a lock. It's mainly just ok, what if she is really neat and maybe I'm not. Ah well. We shall see.
    Well, just say that Qlip thinks you're cool. And that Qlip says she'd be crazy not to like you. It will be fine. You'll probably have fun, and worse case scenario isn't really that bad.

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    After working with an ISTJ e9 on a project for three months, it's so apparent that I am not e9, an I, or IXTJ. EXXJ all the way with introverted tendencies. Eek.
    Hah, actually, that's how I know I'm not an extrovert. I just hang out with the lovely @agentfurrina and it's unbelievably apparent. :-D. Thank gawd she usually comes w a car or scooter so she can get me home in one piece once I've hit the wall.

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Well, just say that Qlip thinks you're cool. And that Qlip says she'd be crazy not to like you. It will be fine. You'll probably have fun, and worse case scenario isn't really that bad.
    Awww. It's too bad we can't hang out - I bet we'd have a blast.