User Tag List

Page 2424 of 6773 FirstFirst ... 142419242324237424142422242324242425242624342474252429243424 ... LastLast
Results 24,231 to 24,240 of 67725

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Made a drunken impulse post onto a college girl's FB, will assess damange in morning. Predicting shame...

figsfiggyfigs

Drunk facebooking is never encouraged.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I'm taking some pills to help with my mood swings now.
    JFC I hope I'm not pregnant.
    Oh wait.
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

NPcomplete

Hahahah I love flowcharts.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

feeling a bit ignored, but what's new?
    by @magpie

body espresso shots?
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    The Dom-Triple-Pop-Snot-Knot is the problem. Don't project your 7th function-attitude on me!
    I just wanted an excuse to repost this in the Random Thought Thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    I'll give y'all a hint: one flaw of this type of thinking is that, completely in our own heads and without looking at all of the evidence, we tend to lump people into categories, make inferences based upon those categories, then mentally refine our categories in order to further support our own conclusions about those categories.

"S's are dumb. This guy can't be an N because he's dumb, so he must be an S. Therefore, I've found some more evidence that S's are dumb. This next dumb guy I see? Yeah, now I'm sure that he's gotta be an S."

"N's change the world. This guy changed the world; therefore, he's an N. Look at all of the world-changers that I think are N; it's clear that N's change the world."

It's so elegantly self-serving, in addition to being circular and illogical, based upon a theoretical foundation that doesn't play out well in the real world, and hilarious to boot.
    Don't blame me for venting; it's my Se instincts that bring out my Fe social shaming mechanisms, fueled by my Fi values being trampled upon by this guy's insensitivity; it surfaces as using Ti to deconstruct someone's critical thinking by pointing out obvious Te errors and omissions of fact. I'm in, like, a double-fifth-tert-shadow loop here.

NPcomplete

Mindscapes, soundscapes and landscapes. <3

garbage

And another thing!! Anyone who wants to evaluate intelligence and tie it to brain function should probably pick up a neuroscience book or two. Even the pop psych ones such as How We Decide and Thinking: Fast and Slow are useful.

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    And another thing!! Anyone who wants to evaluate intelligence and tie it to brain function should probably pick up a neuroscience book or two. Even the pop psych ones such as How We Decide and Thinking: Fast and Slow are useful.
    That second one is very, very good, I read it and it had some great things to say but I still think of thinking in terms of hot and cold rather than fast and slow.