User Tag List

  1. #24191
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    WHATEVER YOU DO DONT LOOK UP BED SORES ON WIKIPEDIA OR GOOGLE IMAGES!!!!!!!!!

  2. #24192
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    so thealchemist is encouraging me to get a webcam. who knew they were so cheap!

    if she succeeds in getting me to go through with this purchase... do you realize what it will mean!?!?!?!

    video footage of me as a hunchback! it will glorious.

    also, signs that you cannot sing: your kitten runs in terror out of the room whenever you belt something out along with itunes.
    My Quasimodo!

  3. #24193

    Default

    I need fur conditioner.
    Think.

  4. #24194
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    My Quasimodo!


    *eats your hair*

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I need fur conditioner.
    *eats your fur*

  5. #24195
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post


    *eats your hair*
    Frollo never did feed you proper food huh?

  6. #24196
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    WHATEVER YOU DO DONT LOOK UP BED SORES ON WIKIPEDIA OR GOOGLE IMAGES!!!!!!!!!
    oh gross... I had to since you said not to do so... I really kind of wish that I didn't now
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  7. #24197
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    oh gross... I had to since you said not to do so... I really kind of wish that I didn't now


    the joy this post gave me was immense. like a tide of jello crashing upon my freshly lumberjacked beach.

  8. #24198

    Default

    Think.

  9. #24199
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post


    the joy this post gave me was immense. like a tide of jello crashing upon my freshly lumberjacked beach.
    I want to bleach my eyes now... and I'd just eaten dinner before that as well

    I'd like to play in a tide of jello though
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  10. #24200
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I want to bleach my eyes now... and I'd just eaten dinner before that as well

    I'd like to play in a tide of jello though
    this is for science:

    1- what compelled you to look that up? pink lettering? bold large letters? or the fact that you were told not to do something?

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 790
    Last Post: 07-11-2017, 08:22 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts