User Tag List

Page 2419 of 6775 FirstFirst ... 141919192319236924092417241824192420242124292469251929193419 ... LastLast
Results 24,181 to 24,190 of 67741

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #24181
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Because the fate of nations and the universe resides on your test results. They are all part of a giant conspiracy run by the government to find the perfect MBTI/egram speciman to be their new Adam and Eve to start a new, perfect human race.
    so personality tests and resident evil have things in common?

    the day keeps getting more and more confusing...
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

  2. #24182
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Because the fate of nations and the universe resides on your test results. They are all part of a giant conspiracy run by the government to find the perfect MBTI/egram speciman to be their new Adam and Eve to start a new, perfect human race.

  3. #24183
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    so personality tests and resident evil have things in common?

    the day keeps getting more and more confusing...
    also angry ants and angsty teens have things in common as well.

  4. #24184
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    so @thealchemist is encouraging me to get a webcam. who knew they were so cheap!

    if she succeeds in getting me to go through with this purchase... do you realize what it will mean!?!?!?!

    video footage of me as a hunchback! it will glorious.

    also, signs that you cannot sing: your kitten runs in terror out of the room whenever you belt something out along with itunes.

  5. #24185
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,663

    Default


  6. #24186
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    also angry ants and angsty teens have things in common as well.
    they both start with a, they both wear black and both of them like to bite?
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

  7. #24187
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    they both start with a, they both wear black and both of them like to bite?

  8. #24188
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,663

    Default

    The Dom-Triple-Pop-Snot-Knot is the problem. Don't project your 7th function-attitude on me!

  9. #24189
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,927

    Default

    Sometimes I wonder if Chinese fortune cookies are really trying to communicate with me?

  10. #24190
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    The Dom-Triple-Pop-Snot-Knot is the problem. Don't project your 7th function-attitude on me!
    is your aux-tert loop making your fur get all snarly again?

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO