User Tag List

Page 2400 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 140019002300235023902398239924002401240224102450250029003400 ... LastLast
Results 23,991 to 24,000 of 67819

Thread: Random Thought Thread

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    My friend works at a pharmacy in a really ghetto area. And one time a homeless guy walked in with a script that said, "one haf pownd of mofine"

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I had friends back when I was with the ENTJ. Well, they were his friends... And I was made to tag along with them. So I called them my friends. But when we split up, he got to keep all of the friends in the divorce.

I kept his hoodie. And Firefly Season 1 on DVD.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I had friends back when I was with the ENTJ. Well, they were his friends... And I was made to tag along with them. So I called them my friends. But when we split up, he got to keep all of the friends in the divorce.

I kept his hoodie. And Firefly Season 1 on DVD.
    You are the winner, my dear chainsaw panda.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Automatic pain and discomfort avoidance is so natural and imperative. And it's also an irritating thing to see people constantly be immobilized and self-defeated by.

violaine

I think my Gyno is a kook. First visit, she seemed odd. Really odd. Plastered on smile.

Second visit, we get down to business. She is being kinda dismissive about my legitimate questions. She tells me I should lose weight for optimal fertility. Lose weight?! (Yes, I know how this must sound, no woman likes to be told to lose weight). She weighed me and I'm 117lbs. And 5'4. I wear a size 2. If I lost weight I would look and feel disgusting.

So, I just read her yelp reviews. Yes, she is by majority view, a nut. She's an interesting nut though. Her manner is so weird. Her offices are like a space cruiser, really cool, but somehow very clinical and odd. She has rooms and rooms and rooms but I was the only patient there.

She's really tall and really thin. She's a bit older and was using the BMI to calculate things... I wonder if she weirdly thinks that all women have the same basic body make up? When I'm 100 lbs, I look like a disgusting bag of bones with a lollipop head.

garbage

We plan; God laughs.

Sometimes, God can be kind of a jerk in that respect.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by violaine View Post
    I think my Gyno is a kook. First visit, she seemed odd. Really odd. Plastered on smile.

Second visit, we get down to business. She is being kinda dismissive about my legitimate questions. She tells me I should lose weight for optimal fertility. Lose weight?! (Yes, I know how this must sound, no woman likes to be told to lose weight). She weighed me and I'm 117lbs. And 5'4. I wear a size 2. If I lost weight I would look and feel disgusting.

So, I just read her yelp reviews. Yes, she is by majority view, a nut. She's an interesting nut though. Her manner is so weird. Her offices are like a space cruiser, really cool, but somehow very clinical and odd. She has rooms and rooms and rooms but I was the only patient there.

She's really tall and really thin. She's a bit older and was using the BMI to calculate things... I wonder if she weirdly thinks that all women have the same basic body make up? When I'm 100 lbs, I look like a disgusting bag of bones with a lollipop head.
    Haha. You'd want a kook as conversation companion, but as your doctor.. that's kind of dodgy. Soo, optimal fertility? Did I miss an announcement?

violaine

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Haha. You'd want a kook as conversation companion, but as your doctor.. that's kind of dodgy. Soo, optimal fertility? Did I miss an announcement?
    She really does seem a nut. (But in typical style, I'm considering her suggestion. Don't shoot the messenger and all that). I'll get a second opinion. Really don't think I should lose any weight.

And heh, no. ;-) ( )

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Evil carbs, I banish thee! With the exception of whole grains, and maybe pasta, and dark chocolate and pastry dough and cake and atomic fireballs...

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

"I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'" -Vonnegut
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~