User Tag List

Page 2381 of 6771 FirstFirst ... 138118812281233123712379238023812382238323912431248128813381 ... LastLast
Results 23,801 to 23,810 of 67708

Thread: Random Thought Thread

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    respect the reflections and inspect the searching deeper within the still pools of stasis where water lays stagnant and strange and intertwined lily pads mingle with frogs and kelp and the anenomenes are enemies of no one until startled the grass contracts and shutters the secret depths from where no limpid reflecting eyes can be mirrors into any greater abyss than this.
    The eyes are limpid but the reflections are left unseen mostly due to the exotic fumes dancing their way from the churning spouts of factories that have muddied the rivers. In the end, imitations of still life are all we can see when we look for our reflections on the oily vaguely coloured surfaces of the rivers.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    The eyes are limpid but the reflections are left unseen mostly due to the exotic fumes dancing their way from the churning spouts of factories that have muddied the rivers. In the end, imitations of still life are all we can see when we look for our reflections on the oily vaguely coloured surfaces of the rivers.
    the limp limpid limbs limped into the lounge area of the bar, loitering amongst the exotic furs and fumes of the dancers swaying and sidling slyly away from the slump of slung limbs on the backs of sedan chairs as they drape effortlessly like spun silk around the poles like flags waving furiously in the tempest.

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    the limp limpid limbs limped into the lounge area of the bar, loitering amongst the exotic furs and fumes of the dancers swaying and sidling slyly away from the slump of slung limbs on the backs of sedan chairs as they drape effortlessly like spun silk around the poles like flags waving furiously in the tempest.
    The tempest is made of the furry fury of focused burning suns and can peel you layer by layer. Beware of its creating and repealing abilities, lest you truly want to gain a Matryoshka flavour.
    Last edited by NPcomplete; 04-20-2012 at 11:51 PM. Reason: And thus, to sleep we go.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

I hate being so paranoid...

figsfiggyfigs

Wooooaaaaaaaaa?!?!?!!?

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post

Wooooaaaaaaaaa?!?!?!!?
    no way.

Also:

WHY DOES THAT WORK WHEN I PUT IT IN A BROWSER BUT NOT HERE?>!

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

!!! It's an MMA fighter with Vitiligo!

“Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    !!! It's an MMA fighter with Vitiligo!

Or strange war paint.

I love game of thrones but its portrayal of women can be a bit sucky and there's a damnedable amount of sex in it

violaine

[YOUTUBE="__HeE6NWmDE"]Hot Problems[/YOUTUBE]

Lol "But they don't know I have a really, big... heart"