User Tag List

Page 2377 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 137718772277232723672375237623772378237923872427247728773377 ... LastLast
Results 23,761 to 23,770 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I'm going to make myself insane with all of these deep, disturbing thoughts. I feel like an isolated young lady who's just been thrown into a bloody battlefield. I don't want the world to be like this. I've already cried from the reality that is our "society".

I need a shelter from it all. Some solace that is free of bad news, disease, reality... I cannot accept that Earth is being destroyed by us humans so quickly. It's bad enough we're destroying each other, but why bring the very thing that brought us life into our war zone? Why is the human race so close-minded, ignorant, arrogant, traditional, and stubborn that we deny any sort of responsibility; anything out of the "norm"?

But perhaps I'm doing just that with my search to find a place to escape from reality. I'm not accepting this fate humanity has paved for itself. Yet, maybe this new perception isn't as harmful? Am I actually doing some good by recognizing every little fault in this disgraceful society? I don't know the answer because I don't think there is one. These morbid, dark thoughts have been replacing my euphoric daydreams for about a week now.

People, like me, only want to be told what they want to hear. They ignore the rest. My problem is that while I do listen to things that aren't quite so pleasing, I give up too easily in trying -wanting- to fix them. Somebody tells me 1.4 million acres of rainforest are being cut down every year? I get upset, yes, but I don't do anything about it. I know I can't fix the world, even if I really want to. And if I could, I wouldn't have all the answers and solutions to problems. I'm no superhero; just a Plain Jane from Sweden. The most I could ever do is just perish and watch the world gruesomely rip itself apart by its own doings.

I need a hug.
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm slightly horrified but more so aesthetically displeased with the fact that that annoying fucking "potty dance" commercial comes on You Tube...before "Sexy Back" of all things. I mean it could be worse, but that's pretty bad.

Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ I don't want to see or hear diaper commercials. What the hell is wrong with You Tube?
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

What a waste of time.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

When I'm trying to write a story my imagination always seems to fail me. But of course, when I find myself taking out the trash at 3am my imagination is as active as hell...

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

I just thought of changing my username to SweetPickleFetish.

... naw.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Wow... What a day! I've already thrown up 3 times and ran my car out of gas

Today shall be defeated
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

violaine

Ooh, I threw up all day on Sunday. (Once into a bin on the street after making a quick escape from a cab with a driver who liked stomping the breaks. Shoulda vom-vommed on him).

Quote Originally Posted by Ukon View Post
    I'm going to make myself insane with all of these deep, disturbing thoughts. I feel like an isolated young lady who's just been thrown into a bloody battlefield. I don't want the world to be like this. I've already cried from the reality that is our "society".

I need a shelter from it all. Some solace that is free of bad news, disease, reality... I cannot accept that Earth is being destroyed by us humans so quickly. It's bad enough we're destroying each other, but why bring the very thing that brought us life into our war zone? Why is the human race so close-minded, ignorant, arrogant, traditional, and stubborn that we deny any sort of responsibility; anything out of the "norm"?

But perhaps I'm doing just that with my search to find a place to escape from reality. I'm not accepting this fate humanity has paved for itself. Yet, maybe this new perception isn't as harmful? Am I actually doing some good by recognizing every little fault in this disgraceful society? I don't know the answer because I don't think there is one. These morbid, dark thoughts have been replacing my euphoric daydreams for about a week now.

People, like me, only want to be told what they want to hear. They ignore the rest. My problem is that while I do listen to things that aren't quite so pleasing, I give up too easily in trying -wanting- to fix them. Somebody tells me 1.4 million acres of rainforest are being cut down every year? I get upset, yes, but I don't do anything about it. I know I can't fix the world, even if I really want to. And if I could, I wouldn't have all the answers and solutions to problems. I'm no superhero; just a Plain Jane from Sweden. The most I could ever do is just perish and watch the world gruesomely rip itself apart by its own doings.

I need a hug.

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF4oXnglfWs"].[/youtube]

violaine

Hmm, always interesting to watch someone being manipulated. I wonder if he even knows it.
    -----
    This guy one table over from me is giving his friend the most kick-ass advice. (I wish I could not listen-in but they're talking too loudly). *tips hat to the sagacious stranger*

Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I just thought of changing my username to SweetPickleFetish.

... naw.
    naw.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"