User Tag List

Page 2368 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 136818682268231823582366236723682369237023782418246828683368 ... LastLast
Results 23,671 to 23,680 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

violaine

Hah, it's a really good look when you're blasting your music in your car and then some ad for tampons comes on. I really needed to see/hear that to get some comic relief because it's so effing annoying to be living on THE street that people cruise down with their stupid music turned up to 11.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

i wonder if i can switch up spaghetti and soup. I also have a cat on my shoulder[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epjd2Eboa5E"]''[/YOUTUBE]. i'm going to bed by 11 tonight.
    by @magpie

i haven't take the other tests that are listed on my profile page. all i know is that i am an intj and also there is no gender so its interesting that nobody will ever know the gender of another unless asked? hmm this place is interesting and seems more accepting then expected.

Glycerine

Gotta love those ENFP profs. 90 minutes of value fueled tangents intermixed with tidbits of lecture. Add to that, chaotic anxiety about what others think and it makes for an interesting class. LOL. Teaching seems like a great platform for ENFPs. It's always an adventure.
    Although I can't say for sure what the prof's type is, ENFP 6w7 (the buddy) seems to fit her quite well.

NPcomplete

Hardcover books don't make good pillows. I knew that and yet ...

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Hardcover books don't make good pillows. I knew that and yet ...
    however they do make good sleeping pills if the hardcover book happens to be a textbook. if i may add to your random thought.

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by azulatheavatar View Post
    however they do make good sleeping pills if the hardcover book happens to be a textbook. if i may add to your random thought.

Some indeed do.

Exclamation

oops

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/17/travel...html?hpt=hp_t3

The first officer saw a bright object ahead of the plane -- the planet Venus -- and mistook it for the approaching C-17. The captain corrected him and said the C-17 was straight ahead and 1,000 feet below.

At that point, the captain of the Air Canada jet and the C-17 pilots flashed their planes' landing lights at each other to acknowledge their position.

But the first officer, still believing that the object in the sky above him was the cargo plane, initiated a dive to avoid the perceived imminent collision -- sending the jetliner toward the Air Force plane.

The captain saw what was happening and immediately pulled back on the control column in a frantic attempt to increase altitude. As quickly as that, the C-17 passed underneath the Air Canada jumbo jet with 103 people on board.

Ginkgo

_|'O'|_

why do i love this thread so much? i keep posting here.