User Tag List

Page 2366 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 136618662266231623562364236523662367236823762416246628663366 ... LastLast
Results 23,651 to 23,660 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    As this is the "random thought" thread, I don't automatically assume that this is directed at me.

However, since it reminds me of our last interaction on the forum, I wanted to check and see if I have somehow done something to offend you. If so feel free to let me know.
    i think i may have caused it since i commented on her possibly not being an alcoholic and she didn't believe me. in the next post i gave my reasoning and also asked a few questions and now i can't access the thread. so i assume that was to me.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

I can't see anyone else's posts except prpl's so it was clearly directed towards me.

Senior Member Array

INTPs rock so hard.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

As this is the "random thought" thread, I don't automatically assume that this is directed at me.

However, since it reminds me of our last interaction on the forum, I wanted to check and see if I have somehow done something to offend you. If so feel free to let me know.
    we cool
    by @magpie

hungry and in the middle of class. it sucks.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I've come to the realization today that tradition technically is a negative thing; it does not help in the advancement of technology , knowledge, and better understanding of, as humanity, our existence. Keeping in tradition is limiting ourselves and humanity's ability to discover the unknown. Perhaps that is why scientists believe that thanks to the dark ages and various waves of different religions, we are 300 years behind what we could have been.

I think I'm thinking too deeply nowadays. These kinds of thoughts are too complex for my brain to handle. I honestly got a brain cramp earlier this morning! I didn't know that was possible!
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

Quote Originally Posted by Ukon View Post
    I've come to the realization today that tradition technically is a negative thing; it does not help in the advancement of technology , knowledge, and better understanding of, as humanity, our existence.
    You really want your mind exploded?

The things you mentioned are only subjectively positive. Why are they more important than tradition?
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Glycerine

i like it when people think they are deep so they write up a bunch of mumbo jumbo to talk themselves big but more often than not you know they don't understand what they wrote either because it was like chopping up the dictionary and then playing 52 pick up with the remnants of words and pieces of sounds and the constellations of consonants that fall around your feet like dead birds crashing to earth.
    Hahaha, reminds me of college philosophy courses.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    You really want your mind exploded?

The things you mentioned are only subjectively positive. Why are they more important than tradition?
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

I find the word "redneck" to be funny. I generally think of a redneck as a person who tends to get sunburned on his/her neck. Which I suppose means that (s)he spends a lot of time outside and doesn't wear adequate sunscreen or covering on his/her neck.

heh.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield