User Tag List

Page 236 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 1361862262342352362372382462863367361236 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 67689

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Nickle Iron Silicone Array Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

sleeping on the job.....
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

figsfiggyfigs

I'm going to break into your room one night and put nose plugs on you, you snoring bastard.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I sometimes wonder if my views intimidate people.

Lucky you I have yet to fully express the minds eye, which means those thoughts that are currently in expression aren't the fuller picture. Would the full minds eye be even more intimidating. Or is there as sense of, a lack of feeling comfortable in understanding the point of reference, a disjointed dialect that is strange to follow. Would that be the case then how can this be redefined where it is easy on the ears and the psyche. hahha. overminds are like hives full of sugar. break the sugar and you break the waters main. oh to feel safe and secure in the minds eyes would be a treat upon thy psyche like a malnourished hunger.

figsfiggyfigs

I am tempted to out streaking in the rain right now....

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I wish I could hug myself.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i may have been scammed oh shit how can i know!? fuck late night impulses.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Post-Humorously Array stalemate's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i may have been scammed oh shit how can i know!? fuck late night impulses.

What happened? PM me if you don't want to say here. It seems like I had a scam scare recently but I can't remember what the deal was exactly.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

its like an ukko egg. an echo exists in the inner ear and outer ear. when the weaves form and the person is transported from the light shade into the dark shade. a sense of self is lost in translation along the corridors of time. you want to seek out this twin, this image of the shade that floated between the worlds of yesterday, tomorrow and now. would the reality transform the light shade and the dark shade to hunger of each others energy states so that neither is without the other a polarity of extremes but a symbiosis of those sheltered essences.

like the ukko egg that transforms the inner ear and the outer ear to hear and listen thoughts and sounds that remain transmittable across the spectrum of waves, like an ebbing tide that flows in and out and leaves flotsam across the sand. and would the debris tremble in timbre to the acoustic escalation of rhythm.

would the ukko egg be as congenial as the inner and outer eye of the imaginings. of those shades and colours that the inner and outer ear missed seeing through the disassembled light and dark shade of the self that faded as the sun and the nigth traveled along polarities erstwhile. then time is but a colour.

and a colour of the shade of time is more spectacular than words are able to transmit. after all without those colours and shades would the dark shade live during nighttime when darkness is brighter than the daytime as the light shade is the brightness that is darker than the nighttime. its almost like a parallel symmetry into the ether of individuation. a symbolic gesture of wanting find something that is beyond a state of ego.

and that is more than a state of ego because it is part of the greater cosmology of the colourful shade that is the personal fields of the light and dark shade that traveled across the ukko egg and the bridge transformed from a state of uncertainly. doubtless to say neither the full import of this transaction would merit any kinds of restoration.

for the endless generation of self is like a pool of inner and outer reverberations of an ear piece that has lost the transmission of what was once a full mouth piece. how astonishing to find fields that grew shades of colour all along the horizon of vertical mass.

Blinks!!!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

BITCH I GOT THIS! :workout:

is an ambi-turner Array BRMC117's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

"perceive that which cannot be seen" (I love Miyamoto Musashi)
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"