User Tag List

Page 2353 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 135318532253230323432351235223532354235523632403245328533353 ... LastLast
Results 23,521 to 23,530 of 67690

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Lay the coin on my tongue Array SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Perhaps, when you hear a series of doors slamming and echoing all around the city, it's like wolves howling to call to each other - the INFJ pack cry.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

One force from the west beckons like a candle flame, another force from the south is a familiar melody, another force from the northwest shines the light of truth. The force that beckons like a candle flame allures, but the moth will be captured in the flames. The force from the south, the familiar melody, chimes with warmth. The force from the northwest, while unseen, remains as a beacon in the night.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm thinking of cutting his brake lines.

Banned Array

The confusion that occur when you are rifling through your old comic book collection and you can no longer understand the plot because of the fine, detailed illustration of women's asses being featured.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    The confusion that occur when you are rifling through your old comic book collection and you can no longer understand the plot because of the fine, detailed illustration of women's asses being featured.
    No they are distracted by the fine and detailed images of my sexy wizard beard... nough said.

Glycerine

Sometimes I wonder with I ever decided to minor in Philosophy.... my eyes start to glaze over once the IXTX's start talking. Spinoza and the "one substance" WTF!

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    No they are distracted by the fine and detailed images of my sexy wizard beard... nough said.
    No, that is not what I said. If you want to put your scroungy and no doubly sticky fingers into this thread. I advice you to create a post from your own shallowly hidden paedophilic self and don't quote leech mine.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Sometimes I wonder with I ever decided to minor in Philosophy.... my eyes start to glaze over once the IXTX's start talking. Spinoza and the "one substance" WTF!
    All things conceivable within the divine intellect of God manifest into creation in infinite ways, all coming from the one perfect infinite source!

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    No, that is not what I said. If you want to put your scroungy and no doubly sticky fingers into this thread. I advice you to create a post from your own shallowly hidden paedophilic self.
    Girls should be crawling all over you. Why you ask? Because you are being a dick!

Banned Array

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Girls should be crawling all over you. Why you ask? Because you are being a dick!
    Reply in English if you want me to understand.