User Tag List

Page 2344 of 7152 FirstFirst ... 134418442244229423342342234323442345234623542394244428443344 ... LastLast
Results 23,431 to 23,440 of 71516

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #23431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    You know what creeps me out? That commercial where the dude is going to marry bacon. It really freaks me out.

    Then there's that whole double entrendre at the end "you may eat the bride."
    I think 99% of all dudes want to marry bacon, and the other 1% lie about it.

    *freaks you out more*

  2. #23432
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,143

    Default

    What the hell is sky cake?
    From this hour I ordain myself loos’d of limits and imaginary lines.

  3. #23433
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default



    I wonder what Vincent would say to this.

  4. #23434
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post


    I don't know what Vincent would say to that.
    me either, but I say mmmm cake!
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

  5. #23435
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Seems delish and overly sweet. Must be the frosting.

  6. #23436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I wonder what Vincent would say to this.
    Just don't give him a cake knife! He'll try to cut his ear off or something.

  7. #23437
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Just don't give him a cake knife! He'll try to cut his ear off or something.


    Poor Vincent! If he knew you were making fun of him....


  8. #23438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Poor Vincent! If he knew you were making fun of him....


    I'm not worried. Famous artists can't be zombies. It's in their contract. Plus, it's very unprofessional.

  9. #23439
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,445

    Default

    I am not an angry drunk! DAMNIT!!!!
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

  10. #23440
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post


    I'm not worried. Famous artists can't be zombies. It's in their contract. Plus, it's very unprofessional.
    Au contraire! They are often given the license to be as quirky as they want to be.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 702
    Last Post: Today, 07:08 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •