User Tag List

Page 232 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 1321822222302312322332342422823327321232 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 67815

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    Excuse me, your balls are showing.
    Ugh! Why does everybody keep telling me that?!?
    Intuition is the supra-logic that cuts out all the routine processes of thought and leaps straight from the problem to the answer.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Nothing feels like it's real. I live life as a drone with a meaningless existence. At least, that's how I feel. I should feel happy but I'm not; and I'm afraid I never will be.
    () 9w8-3w2-7w6 tritype.

RCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Nothing feels like it's real. I live life as a drone with a meaningless existence. At least, that's how I feel. I should feel happy but I'm not; and I'm afraid I never will be.
    what do you mean by meaning?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Wondering why my washing machine didn't rinse my clothes properly. Then I had to rinse dry them in the bathtub. Then I thought, its nighttime, how am I going to dry this, of course the dryer. Puts semi wet cloths in dryer...2.5 hours later...wow whats with the smog and they are still not dry...then I just put them on coat hangers and finally the water evaporated this morning. except for my jeans.

figsfiggyfigs

hmmmmmmmm...... Wtf happened to you!! GET YOUR J BACK BITCH!!!!!!! :steam:

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I should make myself an idea box, where I put all my ideas in and when I have spare time, I can look through all of these ideas and check if there are any ideas I can use! But I guess it would be full in a week?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

figsfiggyfigs

^ I have a book where I write all of that stuff in... acutally, i have several notepads for different things... it's really useful/fun, I suggest you start it!

MBTI
    NICE

Twiddly-dee. Just lost 10 stones and back to the fighting weight of 12stones. Thank heavens for liposuction! Shamus the cats not looking too happy but I can mix up the bags of fat with Iams cat food which will save a few europounds. I am not just a cat - I am an Iams cat, so they say which should last at least 6 month if the freezer doesnt go on the blink just like the telly.

Twiddly-doh. Just gave the telly a good thump that guy with the monicles is on in 5 minutes dont want to miss the latest probings of Uranus on the sky at night, tho I tend to think he's wrong about the planets and such any of you guys heard of patrick moore? Wander how much a tv repair man is at half past three in the morning? The last guy told me to fcuk off. Hmmm damn troll.

Twidldly-dumb.So Im now doing the ancienct caribbean art of kabuki knife fights but only in my head cos if i ever had to use one irl id probably stick it up my own ass by mistake.
    Writing complete shit is pretty easy. Together, we can make banality interesting.

Can't spell or type anything coherently the first time today. I wonder why.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

From today - there is no mercy...