User Tag List

Page 2310 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 131018102210226023002308230923102311231223202360241028103310 ... LastLast
Results 23,091 to 23,100 of 67834

Thread: Random Thought Thread

*random thought*

/stays on topic.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

This thread is now about cupcakes.

“Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    This thread is now about cupcakes.

At one point, in spite of its cup, it ceases to be a cupcake and becomes a cake.

Forty plus years in solitary. Got to wonder what that does to a person.

figsfiggyfigs

I hate being in cars/buses. Damn you motion sickens!

For some reason, trains never bother me much.. :/

Edit: so according to wiki, apparently it's a defense mechanism against neurotoxins. Good luck poisoning me :}

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I hate being in cars/buses. Damn you motion sickens!
    for long distances i usually have to sit in front or else i get like barfy tummy
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    for long distances i usually have to sit in front or else i get like barfy tummy
    Me too. I always demand shot gun. I usually threaten " do you want vomit all over the back of your neck?"

NTJs deserve gifts:

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    It's not paranoia. I just haven't said anything about it before, although I've been wanting too. Your attitude mainly consists of mocking people passive aggressively, and deflecting any sort of confrontation between you and those fed up with your underhanded insults, and I wouldn't even comment about it, if you weren't constantly being so high horsed about your integrity and your "no bullshit" attitude.
    Go ahead, brush aside what I said as a mental issue, I don't mind, but I've said what most have wanted to tell you.

I treat the forum as a main source of kicks, laughs, and a medium of socializing, you view it as trolling, and I am by no way denying it or telling you that you need any form of medication to excuse the way I behave on the forum/vent.

I should add, you're probably not going to agree with what I've said, I don't mind.
    You should just put him on ignore like 99% of the other people he's behaved that way towards.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    You should just put him on ignore like 99% of the other people he's behaved that way towards.
    Some of his posts make me laugh. Besides, I don't put people on ignore, how am I to know when they're being silly again?