User Tag List

Page 2304 of 6774 FirstFirst ... 130418042204225422942302230323042305230623142354240428043304 ... LastLast
Results 23,031 to 23,040 of 67733

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    I've been running for a week now, and I have yet to lose one pound.

Why the fuck am I even doing this. I come back from my run exhausted, and to a certain extent embarrassed because of how much I suck at running, and still have nothing to show for it.

Fuck the world fuck everything. I thought I was starting to exercise to feel better about myself.

Not to wake up stand on the scale and feel like a piece of shit for the rest of the day.

I now this is melodramatic, but I might as well pull an Orson Wells and eat my fat ass to death.
    I think you you should add some strength training to your routine. Jock is right, interval training is good too (I should add that the reason is the same: it helps building mucles - which keep burning fat all the time). Simple cardio usually burn muscles along with fat so, while it works short term, we can call it a bad investment.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    This belongs in the "ESTJs and doorslamming thread."
    I can't see EJCC with a chainsaw.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I want a chainsaw.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Lol.

hope it all went well...
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Anew Leaf

I've been running for a week now, and I have yet to lose one pound.

Why the fuck am I even doing this. I come back from my run exhausted, and to a certain extent embarrassed because of how much I suck at running, and still have nothing to show for it.

Fuck the world fuck everything. I thought I was starting to exercise to feel better about myself.

Not to wake up stand on the scale and feel like a piece of shit for the rest of the day.

I now this is melodramatic, but I might as well pull an Orson Wells and eat my fat ass to death.
    Some helpful tips on losing weight because I am in the middle of the process myself.

#1: Drink lots of water. Find your ideal weight range and take that number and divide by 2. That is how many ounces you need a day at least.

#2: Running really doesn't do much for losing weight. Building muscle by resistance or weight training will help far more. More muscle = higher metabolism = easier fat loss. The cardio you want to do should be where your heart is at a 65% to 80% of max. Interval training can be very helpful with this.

#3: Look at the foods you are eating. Refined sugars and wheat are easily consumed culprits.

#4: Weight loss isn't instantaneous. What you are working on this week may not show up for another week or two. Go more on how your clothes fit then what the number on that scale is.

#5: You're an ENTJ. You can do this with your hands tied behind your back. You accomplish more by breakfast than I do on a typical day I would be willing to wager.

#6: Have faith in yourself. You have control over this, even though the results may not be cooperating right now.

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

I just wanted to bitch a little.

I lost about 35 lbs after college, and I will do so again (this time it will probably be about 40 lbs).

This aint no thing.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

Anew Leaf

I just wanted to bitch a little.

I lost about 35 lbs after college, and I will do so again (this time it will probably be about 40 lbs).

This aint no thing.
    Well, for now, I think we will keep all chainsaws and particle board slices away from you.

NPcomplete

I think my new favourite term is "craycray".

Chainsaw Panda has a nice ring to it.