User Tag List

Page 2247 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 124717472147219722372245224622472248224922572297234727473247 ... LastLast
Results 22,461 to 22,470 of 67645

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #22461
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Wackos. Lol.



  2. #22462
    Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,531

    Default

    People, ugh, stop talking!

    Also, attention-seeking on Facebook is super annoying.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

    My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

  3. #22463
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    People, ugh, stop talking!

    Also, attention-seeking on Facebook is super annoying.
    You love those updates.

  4. #22464
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,654

    Default

    More blind spots than Stevie-fuckin-Wonder . . .
    And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country . . . wait, this is 2016.

  5. #22465
    Senior Member Array KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,268

    Default

    Electronic cigarettes just might save my life.

  6. #22466
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,654

    Default

    I'd like to drag Pro back here, so I could watch some fireworks.
    And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country . . . wait, this is 2016.

  7. #22467
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I'd like to drag Pro back here, so I could watch some fireworks.
    I'm down for that.

  8. #22468
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Electronic cigarettes just might save my life.
    Everyone I know at work who smokes are using them now, one or two of them revel in being able to use them in theatres or any place they please in which regular smokers can not smoke. If they are anything to go by the smoking companies have finally hit on a means of making peddling nicotine socially acceptable again because I dont believe any of them are using them as a prelude to or part of an effort to give up smoking altogether.

  9. #22469
    Senior Member Array KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Everyone I know at work who smokes are using them now, one or two of them revel in being able to use them in theatres or any place they please in which regular smokers can not smoke. If they are anything to go by the smoking companies have finally hit on a means of making peddling nicotine socially acceptable again because I dont believe any of them are using them as a prelude to or part of an effort to give up smoking altogether.
    That's fucking stupid.

  10. #22470
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    That's fucking stupid.
    I'm sorry what?

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO