User Tag List

Page 2214 of 6762 FirstFirst ... 121417142114216422042212221322142215221622242264231427143214 ... LastLast
Results 22,131 to 22,140 of 67620

Thread: Random Thought Thread

figsfiggyfigs

It's like going to the zoo at home!!

figsfiggyfigs

Aww it's over

Aw, college blocked vent ports no more lurking during class (((((
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    Aw, college blocked vent ports no more lurking during class (((((
    The place I did undergrad as a freshman did that. I contacted the Network Admin and told her I used it to talk to my family. She unblocked a handful of ports for me. I mostly needed it to play WoW.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Woke up sick with some stupid virus...ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    Woke up sick with some stupid virus...ugh.
    *passes you some chicken soup*

I'm sick, too.
    And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country . . . wait, this is 2016.

Why do I laugh when they throw raw eggs at that Porsche?
    I'm terrible. Lol.
    And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country . . . wait, this is 2016.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

My pride is the thing that stops me from buying MW3. I just can't stand playing a CoD game for more than 10 minutes because it's average!

I have to ask a few of my close friends what they recommend..

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

BoooountyGate. I'm so glad I have some solid entertainment in the offseason.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

violaine

I derive a strange pleasure from not holding onto bad feelings about people. It's like a tide washes in and then washes out all of those feelings and they go somewhere else. Well, it's more like I make a tide wash in and then wash out. It makes me feel so strong, like nothing can ever get to me. Though, I know if I wasn't careful that it could be some weird point of competitive pride... Like I can do something that I *know* the other person can't possibly do. I don't want that prideful feeling to ever be a motivation of mine.

Edit: Really do love that feeling of transcendence and rising above it all though. <3