User Tag List

Page 2212 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 121217122112216222022210221122122213221422222262231227123212 ... LastLast
Results 22,111 to 22,120 of 67713

Thread: Random Thought Thread

What is "the way"? Is he some kind of religious wacko?

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Bingo.

"On a romantic side note, Kirk Cameron refused to kiss any actress but his own wife in one of the final scenes of the movie. The directors had Kirk's real wife dress in the same dress as the actress who played the wife in the film so that when you watch the reconciliation scene (shown in the poster above) - Kirk Cameron is actually kissing his own wife! You can watch his interview with NBC here. The interviewers were seemingly enchanted by his covenant-keeping with his own wife."

This is considered positive PR to boost his acting career?
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Kirk Cameron says being gay is unnatural

Go on...
    I thought Cameron was gay.
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z-OLG0KyR4"]banana[/YOUTUBE]

Glycerine

yes. I think that was the implication of Iwakar's picture. He seemed relatively normal during most of "Growing Pains" but he found his way through some hardcore Christianity and became a pain in the butt to work with because the show was not instilling Christian values in some of the later episodes.... supposedly. This is what I have read about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z-OLG0KyR4"]banana[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfuBREMXxts"]The Monkees - I'm A Believer[/YOUTUBE]
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

Glycerine

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDUBfRSf63w&feature=results_main&playnext= 1&list=PL5A4AB831E41E2972"]Scientific Proof of God[/YOUTUBE] Ray Comfort published an edited version of Charles Darwin's On the Origin of Species, leaving out several chapters.

Sorry for all the edits but I was trying find a video on his thoughts.

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Scientific Proof of God[/YOUTUBE] Ray Comfort published an edited version of Charles Darwin's On the Origin of Species, leaving out several chapters. Sorry for all the edits but I was trying find a video on his thoughts.
    I saw this announced within the last 24 hours with Cameron's latest anti-gay commentary in the press, where they mentioned he was handing out "edited versions of Origin of Species" on college campuses.

Made me wonder what he edited out. Maybe people should start handing out copies of Jefferson's Bible (where Tom cut out all the parts of the NT he disagreed with) on campuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    yes. I think that was the implication of Iwakar's picture. He seemed relatively normal during most of "Growing Pains" but he found his way through some hardcore Christianity and became a pain in the butt to work with because the show was not instilling Christian values in some of the later episodes.... supposedly. This is what I have read about him.
    That is correct. it was a hard time between him and the director/writers.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Made me wonder what he edited out. Maybe people should start handing out copies of Jefferson's Bible (where Tom cut out all the parts of the NT he disagreed with) on campuses.
    The book was published to celebrate the 150th anniversary in 2009, i think. This link describes what is left out. http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/god...istorts-darwin

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.