User Tag List

Page 2156 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 115616562056210621462154215521562157215821662206225626563156 ... LastLast
Results 21,551 to 21,560 of 67825

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Banana!

I'm just in a random mood right now. :P

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post
    Banana!

I'm just in a random mood right now. :P
    BOUNCY CASTLE!

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    BOUNCY CASTLE!

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

I hate buying gas, it's too expensive. I could get 3 volumes of manga for every tank of gas... /priorities

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Mamma Mia, here I go again! My my, how can I resist ya? Yeees, I've been broken hearted! Blue since the day we parted... Why, why, did I ever let you go?!

So long, delicious salmon ball. I hope my cat's digestive system treats you well.
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

MBTI
    eSTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I'm impressively grumpy... Fuck this working with a non-smoker and ethical dilemas

Quick poll- two coworkers signed up an account last week, I was out with one of them and the other called her to say that the guy wanted more stuff...i was the only one who knew how to add things on so I did a majority of the work. We can only split things 2 ways so does he deserve credit since he was called or do I since I was there doing the work?
    I say a tip is in order, or atleast dinner or lunch or something thats proper for the credit.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Depends on how much money we're talking about.

If it's your role to train/help, then I guess they get the credit, but then you probably deserve to earn a higher base salary. Otherwise, it's really up to the standard policy or understood, informal agreement I guess. If it's "their" account which they handle, that makes it more likely for them to deserve the credit. It's not very clear, but if it were me in that situation in any of the roles, I'd assume that the person doing the client interaction gets the credit. Doing tech support isn't really a task someone usually earns commission for.
    Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    I say a tip is in order, or atleast dinner or lunch or something thats proper for the credit.
    The boss said that since I'd been there doing the work and knew how to do the work properly that the credit would go to the two of us who were actually there for it... especially since there is no pay disparity between any of us and it took 2 hours out of my day that I could have been earning something else... I will take him out for some wings though, which tends to make him happy
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

ThatGirl

I am going to pass this fun excerpt around during the next family party.

It is important that you seek prompt medical attention if you believe that you may have overdosed on garlic.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I'm impressively grumpy... Fuck this working with a non-smoker and ethical dilemas

Quick poll- two coworkers signed up an account last week, I was out with one of them and the other called her to say that the guy wanted more stuff...i was the only one who knew how to add things on so I did a majority of the work. We can only split things 2 ways so does he deserve credit since he was called or do I since I was there doing the work?

His loss for not knowing how to do it. The credit is yous since had you not been there to receive the message, nothing would have been done anyway.

Assuming he gets credit for the original sign. You are getting the credit for the add-ons.

Edit: If that isn't possible why don't they just tip you out or something?