User Tag List

Page 2133 of 6774 FirstFirst ... 113316332033208321232131213221332134213521432183223326333133 ... LastLast
Results 21,321 to 21,330 of 67733

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #21321
    lurking Array Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post


    I had to.. (Rasofy)
    :yim_rolling_on_the_
    And people say all the good chemistry puns argon
    -----------------

    A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '


    -----------------

  2. #21322
    From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    :yim_rolling_on_the_
    And people say all the good chemistry puns argon
    Chemistry puns periodically appear though.


    Johari/Nohari

    “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche




  3. #21323
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    :yim_rolling_on_the_
    And people say all the good chemistry puns argon
    I know what you've done there.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Chemistry puns periodically appear though.
    And U 235.

  4. #21324
    From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I know what you've done there.



    And U 235.
    U spin me right round like an orbital baby, right round round round...


    Johari/Nohari

    “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche




  5. #21325
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    U spin me right round like an orbital baby, right round round round...


    And it's your fault I'm hearing this..



    :P

  6. #21326

    Default

    The ENFP man and I saw this last night heading home from the grocery store! It was awesome!

    Fireball over Texas
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

  7. #21327
    From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    The ENFP man and I saw this last night heading home from the grocery store! It was awesome!

    Fireball over Texas
    Woah! This is cool!


    Johari/Nohari

    “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche




  8. #21328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Woah! This is cool!
    That video does it no justice. We were far outside the city limits so the sky was clear and the colors were visible. It had a bright blue tail with a green glow to it and the head was an orangey yellow. As it burned up you could see the orange become a darker red like a coal ember and the tail shrank and turned more green till it finally faded.

    That is the clearest I have ever seen a small meteor in real life before. It was so pretty and traffic slowed and cars froze to watch. It was over so fast, but it was still awe-inspiring.
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

  9. #21329
    From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    That video does it no justice. We were far outside the city limits so the sky was clear and the colors were visible. It had a bright blue tail with a green glow to it and the head was an orangey yellow. As it burned up you could see the orange become a darker red like a coal ember and the tail shrank and turned more green till it finally faded.

    That is the clearest I have ever seen a small meteor in real life before. It was so pretty and traffic slowed and cars froze to watch. It was over so fast, but it was still awe-inspiring.
    Being outside city limits is very helpful for viewing the nighttime sky, less light pollution to contend with. Just the thought of seeing such a meteor shower is quite awe-inspiring. The last time I saw a meteor shower was back in the early 2000s when there was the Leonid meteor shower... it had several tiny meteors falling down, nothing to this size!

    Hopefully it fell in a field somewhere and didn't damage someone's house.


    Johari/Nohari

    “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche




  10. #21330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Hopefully it fell in a field somewhere and didn't damage someone's house.
    OMG this is the first thing I said once it was over. I'm like... that thing landed somewhere.
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO