User Tag List

Page 2129 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 112916292029207921192127212821292130213121392179222926293129 ... LastLast
Results 21,281 to 21,290 of 67815

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #21281
    Senior Member Array Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,668

    Default

    Get rid of that Kool-Aid, Jim Jones.

  2. #21282
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Did someone say koolaid?!

  3. #21283
    Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,531

    Default

    She plans to leave Friday night to go to Arkansas to work for a month. Will she come back? I don't know. Hopefully she will get into Job Corps and come back to do that, but not live with us.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

    My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

  4. #21284
    violaine
    Guest

    Default

    I hate the washboard abs look. Every time I see a guy with those abs, I actually think about doing laundry on his belly, lol.

  5. #21285
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by violaine View Post
    I hate the washboard abs look. Every time I see a guy with those abs, I actually think about doing laundry on his belly, lol.
    That's a bad thing?

  6. #21286
    violaine
    Guest

    Default

    Yes. I want to be thinking about how nice he would feel as a pillow under my head as I read. (Er, though I only think about BF in that way).

  7. #21287
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by violaine View Post
    Yes. I want to be thinking about how nice he would feel as a pillow under my head as I read. (Er, though I only think about BF in that way).
    Dudes are muscles and bones!

    Women have the dirtypillows. :P

  8. #21288
    violaine
    Guest

    Default

    Oh lord. 3,2,1 boobs. You'd think I'd know by now. Fortunately, your charming phraseology just makes me think of doing laundry as well. *scrubs brain with MacAway* :p

  9. #21289
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by violaine View Post
    Oh lord. 3,2,1 boobs. You'd think I'd know by now. Fortunately, your charming phraseology just makes me think of doing laundry as well. *scrubs brain with MacAway* :p
    Scrub all you like, I am forever!

  10. #21290
    violaine
    Guest

    Default

    yeah, I know it.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO