User Tag List

Page 2117 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 111716172017206721072115211621172118211921272167221726173117 ... LastLast
Results 21,161 to 21,170 of 67819

Thread: Random Thought Thread

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    Was Apollo 11 a LIE?
    Apollo 18 was.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    Was Apollo 11 a LIE?
    I think it would actually be easier to go to the Moon than to keep a fake Moon landing secret for 40 years.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

He pronks, too! Array Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Why do so many people yell so much?
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Then I realised that a lot of idiots were employed here, clever selection procedures tried to compensate by picking people who sounded like the knew what they were talking about while simultaneously not recognising their bluffing superiors or being too polite to mention it.

And since I have wondered just how realistic it would be to return to the life of historical tenant farming or subsistance fishing that I'd read about in old books. Poverty be damned.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

I hate doing my hair.

And my head hurts....

figsfiggyfigs

"Whenever I heard goodbye, reminds me baby of you."

Enneagram
    7 so

Some popular girl at my school today wore a bow tie. She said "Bow ties are cool". The funny thing was she was unable to identify the origin of the quote.
    Glance into the world just as though time were gone: and everything crooked will become straight to you.

violaine

In one of my favorite bookstores. They have the most eclectic collection of magazines I've ever come across. And all taken so seriously. I just found one called BARFOUT!, lol, it isn't even close to being the kookiest one here.

violaine

Found out recently that I have Japanese ancestry, woohoo. It's probably a pretty minuscule part of the mix by now, I wish I had more. Makes me wonder if there is something bigger to my lifelong attraction to Japanese culture. Perhaps not, might just be a matter of the tastes of an introvert. I see my Mother and Aunts and Grandmother so frequently amongst the faces of Japanese women though. It's a lovely reminder.

violaine

How to word this delicately. I find it odd when I encounter judgmental, obese Christians. It's something that has always struck me as strange. Obesity is largely due to gluttony, one of the supposed sins. There's no way to point this out in a loving manner though and expect to keep your friendship/not shatter the person into pieces, which is not my desire. (I don't have a problem with people who are overweight at all. Not one bit). But it's galling to hear pronouncements of good and evil about others out of the mouth of someone who gives themselves a pass on over-indulging.