User Tag List

Page 2114 of 6777 FirstFirst ... 111416142014206421042112211321142115211621242164221426143114 ... LastLast
Results 21,131 to 21,140 of 67767

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #21131
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,534

    Default

    my thumb hurts!
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

  2. #21132
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,667

    Default

    I've noticed people can achieve some really great stuff primarily because they don't know better. I guess not knowing is half the battle. Go Joe!

  3. #21133
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    If it was up to me, you ENTJs would stop comin up to me
    With your hands out lookin up to me
    Like you want somethin free
    When I asked you last y'all fools wasn't helpin me.

    -Dre.


    Wanting all my notes and shit. Bitch please.

  4. #21134
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default


  5. #21135
    시간을 멈출래 영원히 Array Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,350

    Default

    I think i have bpd am i going to die oh shit

  6. #21136
    Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,531

    Default

    Ugh, I do not want to Skype with this student in half an hour!! Why can't she just correspond by email like everyone else? *grumblegrumblegrumble*
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

    My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

  7. #21137
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Ugh, I do not want to Skype with this student in half an hour!! Why can't she just correspond by email like everyone else? *grumblegrumblegrumble*


    I bet they are a total SFP or some arrangment of the none thinking, judging functions or perhaps they are so unmitigatedly E that they need to face time or maybe they just have an iPhone.

  8. #21138
    Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post


    I bet they are a total SFP or some arrangment of the none thinking, judging functions or perhaps they are so unmitigatedly E that they need to face time or maybe they just have an iPhone.
    Lol!!

    Actually, she emailed me about 15 minutes before our scheduled Skype time and said she had sorted everything out, so we didn't need to chat. Yay!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

    My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

  9. #21139
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Lol!!

    Actually, she emailed me about 15 minutes before our scheduled Skype time and said she had sorted everything out, so we didn't need to chat. Yay!
    I just think its mad that anyone would prefer talking or skyping to text communication when they've got a choice and its business, I hate it when social interaction plays a part in business, so much can go wrong and I like to keep work and professionalism and conversation all seperated and boundaried with huge big walls.

  10. #21140
    Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I just think its mad that anyone would prefer talking or skyping to text communication when they've got a choice and its business, I hate it when social interaction plays a part in business, so much can go wrong and I like to keep work and professionalism and conversation all seperated and boundaried with huge big walls.
    I agree!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

    My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO