User Tag List

  1. #21041
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    Gorgeous shoes + Sales = Fucking buy them as 2 weeks later you are going to kick yourself

    When will one learn this lesson?
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  2. #21042
    From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    This should be quite amusing to see what people think. Turn it into a psychoanalysis of snow creations.
    No such luck of there being snow here where I am though... it's too weird. We had a snowstorm back in October, but nothing this year... and normally we get one the beginning of January. It's winter, and I want a snowstorm!
    What a difference 5 days makes...



    Asked for snow, and we're getting it in the northeast here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Johari/Nohari

    “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche




  3. #21043
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    What a difference 5 days makes...



    Asked for snow, and we're getting it in the northeast here.
    More snow? In that case, I'm not going to bother shoveling now.

  4. #21044

    Default

    Maxwell, the Geico pig.
    Think.

  5. #21045
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,046

    Default

    I got off work early today by virtue of awesomeness and excellent team work
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  6. #21046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I got off work early today by virtue of awesomeness and excellent team work
    Ah shaddup, ya closer!
    Think.

  7. #21047
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Ah shaddup, ya closer!
    was out with my equal today... we talked to two people and sold to them both quite well... beat the office and left 3 hours earlier than everyone else AND took an hour lunch break

    fortunately she never forgets a name and I never forget a location
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  8. #21048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    was out with my equal today... we talked to two people and sold to them both quite well... beat the office and left 3 hours earlier than everyone else AND took an hour lunch break

    fortunately she never forgets a name and I never forget a location
    Since when does another woman equal your skill and production?
    I'm horrible with names and I drive using "the force" when finding locations. Lol. It's like having some bizarre homing device.
    Think.

  9. #21049
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Since when does another woman equal your skill and production?
    I'm horrible with names and I drive using "the force" when finding locations. Lol. It's like having some bizarre homing device.
    I hired and trained her!

    I use a magic 8 ball... it does not steer me wrong we ran a list of potentials we remembered past it and then went to the ones it said yes for today to... the magic 8 ball is my friend

    you'd think that we were a superstitious lot of some sort
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  10. #21050
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default


Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 782
    Last Post: 06-25-2017, 12:22 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts