User Tag List

Page 2085 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 108515851985203520752083208420852086208720952135218525853085 ... LastLast
Results 20,841 to 20,850 of 67823

Thread: Random Thought Thread

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I'm flipping through the movie titles with my remote, and I come across 'Kung Fu Panda'.
    What the hell is a Kung Fu Panda?
    I hope you intend to watch it. Excellent film!

You're fired. Lol. Array Antimony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Some people need to tap into their inner child.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    I'd imagine it's also more expensive for their company.
    not really... and it's a benefit to both them and myself

my power feeds off of the happiness of others (unless I really dislike them and my power feeds off of their UNhappiness!)
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

I wish there was something like the drug in Limitless which I could take.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I wish someone would install the intersect into my brain, giving me all the knowledge of all the world at a glance.

...One of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I wish someone would install the intersect into my brain, giving me all the knowledge of all the world at a glance.

...One of these days.
    I dont think the intersect is that great, its all flashing on things and maybe knowing something and people chasing you and you not really having a clue.

The drug in limitless gives you focus, motivation and access to your unconscious.

ThatGirl

I dont think the intersect is that great, its all flashing on things and maybe knowing something and people chasing you and you not really having a clue.

The drug in limitless gives you focus, motivation and access to your unconscious.
    Eh, I have already had access to as much unconscious as I need. If I dig any further now, I end up just making shit up (creative consciousness).

I already have focus, and motivation too....

You can easily fix the issues with the intersect by simply not telling anyone you have it, and releasing personal responsibility to act on the information it gives you. Plus I wouldn't have spy shit in there. It would be .....Wikipedia! :p

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I wonder if I'm the only one who gets more nervous when something is given to me for no discernible reason, than when something is taken from me for no discernible reason.
    Nope you aren't. Ever since my econ prof said "there's no such thing as a free lunch", I've been on the lookout. Well I was before that but his line confirmed my suspicions that humans aren't always the friendliest.
    Last edited by NPcomplete; 01-14-2012 at 01:14 PM. Reason: So hungry I ate some words...

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I'm flipping through the movie titles with my remote, and I come across 'Kung Fu Panda'.
    What the hell is a Kung Fu Panda?
    How have you not heard of Kung Fu Panda?!?! Jeez.

My ex-ENTJ took me to the movie theater to see that when it came out. It's one of those dreamworks animated ones. It's really good, IMO.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

We call that Adderall. XD
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~