User Tag List

Page 2074 of 6785 FirstFirst ... 107415741974202420642072207320742075207620842124217425743074 ... LastLast
Results 20,731 to 20,740 of 67842

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I'm such an old woman about some of my technology. I don't need all these newfangled god damned widgets and apps. All I want are the maximum ways to customize my friends on my phone.
    New phone is like 'oh this picture you set won't come up when they text, only when they call'
    Technology.. my dear.. shouldn't you know people typically text these days?

Harumph.
    (Possibly it's just my ENFJ greasy-people-hoarding-thoughts shining through)
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Okay so the past two days I've been woken up in very unappreciative ways. Yesterday, the third floor (our floor) of my boyfriend's apartment building caught fire thanks to some neighboring jackass who didn't put out the smoldering barbecue ashes on his patio before he went to bed in a celebratory ecstasy because the Houston Texans won the game.

I can now tell all of you with confidence exactly what I'd do if my home was on fire. I'd throw on some clothes (because the rest of the residents are standing outside watching whomever runs out next and I'm not running out in my undies!) while yelling at my significant other to do the same, then I'd corral our two dogs, and grab my purse... then question if it is the best means of transporting the boyfriend's small sulcata tortoise. Once people and critter safety had been ascertained, then we asked ourselves if we should use our phones to take pics of belongings for insurance purposes and considered the time it'd take to dig out the photo albums. We decided we were happy with our lives and ran out without doing either.

This morning I woke up to a frightful thunder, lightning, and hail show... IOW, tornado weather... then a power outage, and three terrified canines. Normally I like storms, but not this scary and not when I'm exhausted.

The good news is all people and possessions involved are fine in both scenarios and it's just another reminder to be grateful for health, home, and loved ones.
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkavision View Post
    Why are so many of you such a constant pain in my ass??????

I don't know whether I love this forum or want to burn the fucker to the ground!!!!!!

:steam: :steam: :steam: :steam: :steam: :steam: :steam: :steam:

FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK

I want to stay here, and I want to contribute, but a lot of you fuckin assholes just piss me the fuck off.

I DO have a lot to contribute, but SHIT---you make it so UNCOMFORTABLE.

Jesus---sometimes I just think you're all fucking crazy.
    Still cracks me up.

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

I think Ne-doms need to brainstorm in a room that has dry erase walls and colored markers, and funny looking hats to go along with it.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

you screwed over the wrong person today, mister... I'm going to fuck you over now in a way that you didn't even think that I had the power to carry out
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

My ESFJ brother mentioned during a conversation: ''People say water is tasteless, but it is not tasteless. It tastes like water.''
    Kinda made sense. I mean, if there was an ET that needed mercury as the base liquid for his subsistence, he would call mercury tasteless using the same reasoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    I think Ne-doms need to brainstorm in a room that has dry erase walls and colored markers, and funny looking hats to go along with it.
    Almost there.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Teehee Harry Potter fans!

"There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

Fi does not exist. Ne, Ni, Se, Si, Te, Ti, and Fe are all elements and real in the physical world. There is no element with the symbol "Fi," so Fi does not exist.

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Teehee Harry Potter fans!

*taps screen*

Mischief has definitely been managed! (@Saturned)