User Tag List

Page 2068 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 106815681968201820582066206720682069207020782118216825683068 ... LastLast
Results 20,671 to 20,680 of 67816

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    why is it that the more thought I put into a post, the less of a chance there is that anyone will try and argue with it or even comment on it... is it just that I'm EXPECTED to say dumb or snarky things?
    Go post something derogatory about the pope. I will give you a list of names who will argue with you.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Go post something derogatory about the pope. I will give you a list of names who will argue with you.
    I know exactly who would react to that as well However, I generally prefer not to be the one who opens the can of worms even if I do enjoy prodding others to do so from time to time
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

why is it that the more thought I put into a post, the less of a chance there is that anyone will try and argue with it or even comment on it... is it just that I'm EXPECTED to say dumb or snarky things?
    You could use the bossy NTJ way. Keep it short and rigid. No emoticons. Only exception-> .
    Or you could use the crazy NFP way. Make it as long and vague as humanly possible.
    Statistics show these approaches will get you a lot of replies.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    You could use the bossy NTJ way. Keep it short and rigid. No emoticons. Only exception-> .
    Or you could use the crazy NFP way. Make it as long and vague as humanly possible.
    Statistics show these approaches will get you a lot of replies.
    but emoticons add a much needed splash of color to posts and break up the amount of text into more manageable morsels... and walls of text are utterly unreadable :horor:

people here just don't understand the proper aesthetics of posting sometimes
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

people here just don't understand the proper aesthetics of posting sometimes
    True.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    True.
    colors!!! you got it right!!!

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I love my three close lady-friends like no tomorrow, and really hope our friendships come together in the future like they do now.
    Hope hope.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

NPcomplete

How do people walk around with shoulder bags without the bags EVER slipping/falling off their shoulders?

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    How do people walk around with shoulder bags without the bags EVER slipping/falling off their shoulders?
    my purse is always sliding off. Instinctively, I hold the strap with my same-side hand, and that keeps it in place.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    my purse is always sliding off. Instinctively, I hold the strap with my same-side hand, and that keeps it in place.
    Yep that's the only way I can do it too but it feels constricting at times, specially when you need both hands to be free. I'm very comfortable with messenger/sling bags and backpacks but I'm trying to investigate other bags.

I'm so amazed when I see my mom walking effortlessly with her purse on one shoulder and several shopping bags in her hands.