User Tag List

Page 2066 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 106615661966201620562064206520662067206820762116216625663066 ... LastLast
Results 20,651 to 20,660 of 67840

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #20651
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    I want to watch "10 things I hate about you" again.



    *sigh*

  2. #20652
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I want to watch "10 things I hate about you" again.



    *sigh*
    I love that movie!!! it's one of my favorite movies
    by @magpie

  3. #20653
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I love that movie!!! it's one of my favorite movies


    I have a very soft spot for movies like that.

  4. #20654
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post


    I have a very soft spot for movies like that.
    I have it on tape, but seeing as we no longer have a vcr it's useless. I should get on blu-ray
    by @magpie

  5. #20655
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I have it on tape, but seeing as we no longer have a vcr it's useless. I should get on blu-ray
    I should get the movie too!

    I just discovered there's a book as well. I adore that author and yet, had no idea he had written the book.

  6. #20656
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I should get the movie too!

    I just discovered there's a book as well. I adore that author and yet, had no idea he had written the book.
    wait there's book?!!
    by @magpie

  7. #20657
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    wait there's book?!!
    Book!!!! It's for teens but whatever! I like YA books.

    There's also the Taming of the Shrew but I think this might be more enjoyable.

  8. #20658
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Book!!!! It's for teens but whatever! I like YA books.

    There's also the Taming of the Shrew but I think this might be more enjoyable.
    sounds like light reading if my phone isn't dead i'll probably continue reading my book on kindle, wait no my mom wants to work on a puzzle so i'm going to do that.
    by @magpie

  9. #20659
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,741

    Default

    It's Shakespeare's Taming of the Shrew.

  10. #20660
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sounds like light reading if my phone isn't dead i'll probably continue reading my book on kindle, wait no my mom wants to work on a puzzle so i'm going to do that.
    Good luck on the puzzle! I'm reading National Geographic.

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    It's Shakespeare's Taming of the Shrew.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 629
    Last Post: Yesterday, 08:51 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO