1. Holy crap, I found a paper of mine on the role of standards in electronics manufacturing processes. That's probably like the least ENFP thing in the world.
2. Also, that was apparently back when my CV was literally a page long. Geez.
3. Whatever, I also found my 30 page design document for a synth bass guitar petal I designed and built for a class. It would be impressive if it weren't double-spaced. Hahaha, I remember thinking this was hard to write, and here I am working on a dissertation.
4. This thread, "Random Thought Thread" is like the 10th result for a search on "random thought thread." What the hell, vBulletin!?
5. Also, you can't search for "Fi" or "Te" or "Type 3"! What the hell, vBulletin!?