User Tag List

Page 2050 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 105015501950200020402048204920502051205220602100215025503050 ... LastLast
Results 20,491 to 20,500 of 67825

Thread: Random Thought Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I'm eerily convinced that I might be an awesome old person... I've had a cup of tea after dinner every day since I was in middle school
    based on other things you've said I think so too
    by @magpie

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    based on other things you've said I think so too
    at least I'm not as bad as my sister, who goes to the same restaurant and orders the same thing several days a week every week
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    yupp

at least I'm not as bad as my sister, who goes to the same restaurant and orders the same thing several days a week every week
    that sounds like my dad, all he likes is beef so i've been making chicken because I like chicken and getting him to eat it so has more variety in his diet
    by @magpie

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

that sounds like my dad, all he likes is beef so i've been making chicken because I like chicken and getting him to eat it so has more variety in his diet
    I like just about any meat except for turkey, which I hate with a passion... turkey is the most horrible substance EVER and nobody should ever willingly eat it
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    yupp

I like just about any meat except for turkey, which I hate with a passion... turkey is the most horrible substance EVER and nobody should ever willingly eat it
    turkey's my least favorite poultry. I like beef its just i ate every day growing up so i got sick of it
    by @magpie

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

turkey's my least favorite poultry. I like beef its just i ate every day growing up so i got sick of it
    turkey tastes like wet birds smell mixed with bird blood... I had to help butcher chickens as a kid (we're talking something like 100 birds at a time) and my job was holding them down after they'd had their heads chopped... by the end of the day I was soaked with wet bird scent and bird blood scent- drenched and sticky- somehow that has translated into a deep hatred of turkey, which tastes too much like that smell for me to find palatable

beef is the meat we had most rarely when I was growing up so I adore it

MBTI
    yupp

turkey tastes like wet birds smell mixed with bird blood... I had to help butcher chickens as a kid (we're talking something like 100 birds at a time) and my job was holding them down after they'd had their heads chopped... by the end of the day I was soaked with wet bird scent and bird blood scent- drenched and sticky- somehow that has translated into a deep hatred of turkey, which tastes too much like that smell for me to find palatable

beef is the meat we had most rarely when I was growing up so I adore it
    yeah my mom grew up on a farm, and the trauma from the slaughtering caused her to go vegetarian for years until she met my dad and realized he'll only eat beef.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

yeah my mom grew up on a farm, and the trauma from the slaughtering caused her to go vegetarian for years until she met my dad and realized he'll only eat beef.
    it was just the smell

however, I've never minded eating the chicken afterwords... just turkey, which I suppose makes no sense

I don't think I could ever go vegetarian... I don't like vegetables that much

MBTI
    yupp

it was just the smell

however, I've never minded eating the chicken afterwords... just turkey, which I suppose makes no sense

I don't think I could ever go vegetarian... I don't like vegetables that much
    my mom's an INFJ so I think she was traumatized from the blood and dying
    by @magpie

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

my mom's an INFJ so I think she was traumatized from the blood and dying
    things die... I came to that realization early in life so that part never particularly disturbed me somehow

my sis would never even show up to the chicken slaughter, claiming that she didn't want to know where her food came from or she wouldn't want to eat it!