User Tag List

Page 2049 of 6779 FirstFirst ... 104915491949199920392047204820492050205120592099214925493049 ... LastLast
Results 20,481 to 20,490 of 67781

Thread: Random Thought Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    they should... it would make my life a hell of a lot more pleasant! I'm drinking some jasmine oolong from teavana right now (looseleaf) and it's quite delicious
    I bought a keurig and got the ekocup reusable k cup for it well two and got one for loose leaf tea and one for coffee I'm excited about that now I have to go buy loose leaf tea, reccomendations would be appreciated
    by @magpie

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I bought a keurig and got the ekocup reusable k cup for it well two and got one for loose leaf tea and one for coffee I'm excited about that now I have to go buy loose leaf tea, reccomendations would be appreciated
    I've always been a big fan of jasmine tea, mint tea and orange tea... all of which are quite delicious

if you check around there's usually a couple of nice tea shops in any given city that will let you sample the teas before buying them... some of them have some very reasonable prices as well here is the link to a shop that is local here that has some very reasonable prices on loose tea and they have some pretty awesome blends as well... they ship the teas to anywhere!
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    yupp

I've always been a big fan of jasmine tea, mint tea and orange tea... all of which are quite delicious

if you check around there's usually a couple of nice tea shops in any given city that will let you sample the teas before buying them... some of them have some very reasonable prices as well here is the link to a shop that is local here that has some very reasonable prices on loose tea and they have some pretty awesome blends as well... they ship the teas to anywhere!
    Thanks I use to have a ton of loose leaf tea but I drank it all
    by @magpie

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Thanks I use to have a ton of loose leaf tea but I drank it all
    I go through tea pretty quickly here of any variety... it doesn't help that I even carry it with me and drink it in the field all day long

I got a travel mug with a built in infuser for loose leaf tea this year for christmas, so my tea is even MORE portable!
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    yupp

I go through tea pretty quickly here of any variety... it doesn't help that I even carry it with me and drink it in the field all day long

I got a travel mug with a built in infuser for loose leaf tea this year for christmas, so my tea is even MORE portable!
    I love those, I don't own one but I think it's a neat concept
    by @magpie

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I love those, I don't own one but I think it's a neat concept
    it's an AWESOME concept! I got a bunch of loose leaf tea for christmas so it complements that perfectly

MBTI
    yupp

it's an AWESOME concept! I got a bunch of loose leaf tea for christmas so it complements that perfectly
    I sort of want one but I only drink tea at home because my cupholders in my car don't hold any size cup properly so hot tea in car=singed lap
    by @magpie

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I sort of want one but I only drink tea at home because my cupholders in my car don't hold any size cup properly so hot tea in car=singed lap
    that sucks

I have to use the cupholder in my console because it won't fit in the normal cupholder... it's kind of annoying, but I'm not going anywhere without my tea!

MBTI
    yupp

that sucks

I have to use the cupholder in my console because it won't fit in the normal cupholder... it's kind of annoying, but I'm not going anywhere without my tea!
    haha determination, I like it!

my grandma before she died use to have black tea with milk in it for every meal
    by @magpie

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

haha determination, I like it!

my grandma before she died use to have black tea with milk in it for every meal
    I'm eerily convinced that I might be an awesome old person... I've had a cup of tea after dinner every day since I was in middle school