User Tag List

Page 2017 of 6762 FirstFirst ... 101715171917196720072015201620172018201920272067211725173017 ... LastLast
Results 20,161 to 20,170 of 67620

Thread: Random Thought Thread

figsfiggyfigs

I hate getting involved.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I did the remarkably awesome today... the unthinkably great!

of course on the way back to the office some complete bastard t-boned me and then drove off at top speed while a nervous new person that I was training was in the car with me... as she started to freak out I realized that I didn't get that luxury because one of us had to be in charge... blanking on a proper thing to say, I turned to her in a solemn manner and said "let's discuss today's numbers"

she did not think that it was the proper response
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I did the remarkably awesome today... the unthinkably great!

of course on the way back to the office some complete bastard t-boned me and then drove off at top speed while a nervous new person that I was training was in the car with me... as she started to freak out I realized that I didn't get that luxury because one of us had to be in charge... blanking on a proper thing to say, I turned to her in a solemn manner and said "let's discuss today's numbers"

she did not think that it was the proper response
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Playing the victim role doesn't suit you well. "Sexual harrassment", eh? What a load of shit. Same stance, different ENTJ. Same exact structured argument. Playing the victim. It's a-okay as long as the behaviors suit you. Good excuse for when they don't.
    No, I'm not ISFP. I learned all this Fi shit in recovery and from my S.O. It's all learned behaviors. I agree I'm acting just like a 4 right now, but I don't like it. Interesting enough.

Try again. That doesn't bother me.
    My S.O. also agrees that I am ISTP. In fact, he's the one who initially helped me type myself.

YOU, my "friend", are a wuss. My S.O. played his games on his own, without the help of someone who he exploited. Run home to mommy when you might get rejected or when you are losing control, just like he did.....Man up, bitch.

-------------------

What a fucking tool. You can't sit there and tell me honestly you have respect for this person, because I know deep down in your heart, that you don't.
    You can't do that to me, because I'm not a losetard, as my S.O. says.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quit while you can.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Quit while you can.
    I've got an injection of "I don't give a fuck" in me. Especially since the mod'ing on this site is warped. (not necessarily you). It would be kindof hard to make your own rules when you have the rules actually thought-out and written down, in detail. I haven't tried the other typology sites. Sorry to say, I might get banned. Sad. <sarcastic>
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

After getting an ear repierced, and an additional ear piercing, I realized that I still want a number of ear piercings. I used to want a lot of piercings in general, but grew out of that thought. I'll be working up to this endeavor, especially when I reach more of my goals, and when I have some form of income.

Also, I am starting to settle on a tattoo or two that I would like in the future, which will also come after more of my goals are met.

This very gently brings up this thought I have where I am different people all in one, and I am constantly debating how to be all of them at once.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Glycerine

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh kayyyy........ weird.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Ginkgo

Dear roommate,

Stop singing shitty 80's hair metal.

Thanks.