User Tag List

Page 2012 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 101215121912196220022010201120122013201420222062211225123012 ... LastLast
Results 20,111 to 20,120 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #20111
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I'm thinking that we should patent the Puppy Bomb (tm) any time now... the nobel peace prize would look so good on my mantel and I'm SURE that you have somewhere reserved for yours as well
    Of course I do! I have so many empty shelves in my lair. They need some filling (not the dentist kind)!!

    We should get around to doing that!

    Seriously though, I watched a documentary about real-life superheroes the other day. I didn't know if I should applaud for them or cry.

  2. #20112
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Of course I do! I have so many empty shelves in my lair. They need some filling (not the dentist kind)!!

    We should get around to doing that!

    Seriously though, I watched a documentary about real-life superheroes the other day. I didn't know if I should applaud for them or cry.
    and it would be a great way to find unwanted puppies loving homes as well!

    and maybe applaud while crying
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

  3. #20113
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    and it would be a great way to find unwanted puppies loving homes as well!

    and maybe applaud while crying
    Indeed.



    Just look at them! Even hardened criminals would melt.

    They all seemed soooo idealistic. I am the world's biggest cynic compared to them. *sigh* I hope they stay safe.

  4. #20114
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Indeed.



    Just look at them! Even hardened criminals would melt.

    They all seemed soooo idealistic. I am the world's biggest cynic compared to them. *sigh* I hope they stay safe.


    OMG I want to hug and pet and cuddle puppies!!!

    even the ones that end up as total badasses look so innocent and adorable as baby dogletts!



    *straightens collar and looks proper*

    yes... puppies are cute
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

  5. #20115
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post


    OMG I want to hug and pet and cuddle puppies!!!

    even the ones that end up as total badasses look so innocent and adorable as baby dogletts!



    *straightens collar and looks proper*

    yes... puppies are cute
    It's ok. Owners of Dream Machine Inc can on occasion smother puppiez.

    Smother with luv obviously.

  6. #20116
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    It's ok. Owners of Dream Machine Inc can on occasion smother puppiez.
    it would not be a proper workplace without puppies wandering around looking adorable... I think we probably need to hire a janitor, but the extra person on payroll is worth it for having lots of fluffy, cute puppies

    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

  7. #20117
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    it would not be a proper workplace without puppies wandering around looking adorable... I think we probably need to hire a janitor, but the extra person on payroll is worth it for having lots of fluffy, cute puppies

    But the carpet is special and resistant to puppee. Hehehe puppee.

    "How mature," you think? I think so too.

  8. #20118
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    But the carpet is special and resistant to puppee. Hehehe puppee.

    "How mature," you think? I think so too.
    totally mature <-- solemn nod

    we should have tile flooring just because puppies trying to walk on tiled flooring is hilarious

    [YOUTUBE="HFBBTNY2c04"][/YOUTUBE]
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

  9. #20119
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    totally mature <-- solemn nod

    we should have tile flooring just because puppies trying to walk on tiled flooring is hilarious

    [YOUTUBE="HFBBTNY2c04"][/YOUTUBE]
    D'awwww! Tile flooring would be cheaper too! The only cleaning required would involve a mop and a pail. More profits!

    Of course a huge chunk of the money would be for the benefit of the puppies.

  10. #20120
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    D'awwww! Tile flooring would be cheaper too! The only cleaning required would involve a mop and a pail. More profits!

    Of course a huge chunk of the money would be for the benefit of the puppies.
    we could start a puppy preserve on the island above our lair!

    happy puppies wandering about freely in a loving, island home, fed and cared for by evil, puppy loving henchmen
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO