User Tag List

Page 2011 of 6762 FirstFirst ... 101115111911196120012009201020112012201320212061211125113011 ... LastLast
Results 20,101 to 20,110 of 67620

Thread: Random Thought Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Not.drunk.on phone
    by @magpie

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    OMG! I just ran across the craziest creepy old man today! He started off informing me that he was a man whore, and once I was with him I would forget all about my boyfriend and leave to be homeless with him and his "tiger dick"... he then proceeded to bend down and start fondling my feet (I was wearing open toed shoes) until I stepped away and gave him a severe look and pointed out that I didn't LIKE to have my feet fondled by complete strangers

I accidentally ran across him 10 min later and he yelled across the street "honey, I know you want some of my tiger dick! I'll give YOU a free sample"

the scariest part was that the guy was old enough to be my grandfather
    You should've booted him in his tiger dick.

OMG! I just ran across the craziest creepy old man today! He started off informing me that he was a man whore, and once I was with him I would forget all about my boyfriend and leave to be homeless with him and his "tiger dick"... he then proceeded to bend down and start fondling my feet (I was wearing open toed shoes) until I stepped away and gave him a severe look and pointed out that I didn't LIKE to have my feet fondled by complete strangers

I accidentally ran across him 10 min later and he yelled across the street "honey, I know you want some of my tiger dick! I'll give YOU a free sample"

NPcomplete

the scariest part was that the guy was old enough to be my grandfather
    ewwwwww

Dream Machine Inc will take care of this.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    ewwwwww

Dream Machine Inc will take care of this.
    excellent

seriously... what is people's problem?
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Holy crap, it took 1 hour and 15 minutes to get the damned DSL people to fix my connection. The first hour was a recording telling me I'm probably a dumbass and need to reboot my modem, the next 10 minutes was a CS person telling me to reboot my modem and the last 5 minutes was them actually fixing it.

NPcomplete

excellent

seriously... what is people's problem?
    They need lives.

My agent informs me that it's all taken care of! The streets of wherever are safe again! Rejoice!

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

They need lives.

My agent informs me that it's all taken care of! The streets of wherever are safe again! Rejoice!
    the boys in the hood are always hard... unless exposed to a truckload of kittens
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

NPcomplete

the boys in the hood are always hard... unless exposed to a truckload of kittens
    Cuteness Attack (TM) is the sneakiest, most efficient and least documented method.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Cuteness Attack (TM) is the sneakiest, most efficient and least documented method.
    I'm thinking that we should patent the Puppy Bomb (tm) any time now... the nobel peace prize would look so good on my mantel and I'm SURE that you have somewhere reserved for yours as well