User Tag List

Page 1995 of 6777 FirstFirst ... 99514951895194519851993199419951996199720052045209524952995 ... LastLast
Results 19,941 to 19,950 of 67762

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #19941
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Awesomeness. We might need a few people who like to organise things, keep agendas updated etc. *cough* You, as head of PR, will have to get the funds. I'm gonna get some food. Brb.
    I am SO not the organizer! I will happily get everyone excited though!
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

  2. #19942
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Awesomeness. We might need a few people who like to organise things, keep agendas updated etc. *cough* You, as head of PR, will have to get the funds. I'm gonna get some food. Brb.
    I am SO not the organizer! I will happily get everyone excited though!
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

  3. #19943
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKdUQD4EBAQ"]With or Without You[/YOUTUBE]

  4. #19944
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I am SO not the organizer! I will happily get everyone excited though!
    I am quite good at organising..so ok, I'll do that. But not the other stuff.

    Ahaha dreams are becoming real today. Is The Dream Machine Inc a good name? I don't want Ltd because it's like our dreams are limited which they really are not.

    *rambles some more*

  5. #19945
    Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    4,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by agentfurrina View Post
    there's a 'meow' in the middle of 'homeowner'.

    There definately is, this is good news!
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

  6. #19946
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I am quite good at organising..so ok, I'll do that. But not the other stuff.

    Ahaha dreams are becoming real today. Is The Dream Machine Inc a good name? I don't want Ltd because it's like our dreams are limited which they really are not.

    *rambles some more*
    Inc sounds more respectable too

    Just give me a week and we will be publicized

    And exciting that you can organize!!!
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

  7. #19947
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Inc sounds more respectable too

    Just give me a week and we will be publicized

    And exciting that you can organize!!!
    !!!

    I mean .

    I just googled Dream Machine..there's a Ltd already out there..There's also a movie called Dream Machine and IMDB gave it a 4.7 rating.... Do you still want to associate with that? Or do you have a cooler name in mind?

    Addendum:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreamachine

    This is cool though..

  8. #19948
    scourge Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    !!!

    I mean .

    I just googled Dream Machine..there's a Ltd already out there..There's also a movie called Dream Machine and IMDB gave it a 4.7 rating.... Do you still want to associate with that? Or do you have a cooler name in mind?

    Addendum:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreamachine

    This is cool though..
    I'm not allowed to name things anymore
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

  9. #19949
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I'm not allowed to name things anymore
    Why not?

  10. #19950
    Unlimited Dancemoves ® Array AgentF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by agentfurrina View Post
    there's a 'meow' in the middle of 'homeowner'.
    There definately is, this is good news!
    i was pretty excited about this, too. what's wrong with us??
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great


    7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

    Johari.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO