User Tag List

Page 1984 of 6762 FirstFirst ... 98414841884193419741982198319841985198619942034208424842984 ... LastLast
Results 19,831 to 19,840 of 67620

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    immature would have been if I had actually enjoyed doing the somersault and did more of them as well... seriously... the older I get the more things make me queasy
    Why do the words "sexy things?" leap into my mind reading that?

You're fired. Lol. Array Antimony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Why do the words "sexy things?" leap into my mind reading that?
    *in strange brain voice*

Hm, maybe Lark is secretly sexy for an ENTJ

Speaking of which, I wonder if other people have tried to hear what their brain sounds like when it thinks. Like that voice? I mean, when I have thoughts, how do I hear? So weird.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Depends on the thought, doesn't it? I subvocalize differently depending on what I'm thinking of.

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post

Speaking of which, I wonder if other people have tried to hear what their brain sounds like when it thinks. Like that voice? I mean, when I have thoughts, how do I hear? So weird.
    There are usually images, sounds, sentiments (??) but if the brain does speak, there are definitely different tones (enthused, hesitant, smartass/snarky, impatient, musing, etc). Huh, funny, I don't know if there's a kind one.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    *in strange brain voice*

Hm, maybe Lark is secretly sexy for an ENTJ

the voice in my head sounds a lot like my mother's voice now that you mentioned it... thanks... now I'll never be able to shake that thought
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

NPcomplete

the voice in my head sounds a lot like my mother's voice now that you mentioned it... thanks... now I'll never be able to shake that thought
    Does she berate you? (like when you do sommersaults )

Now that you've said that, I often hear my dad say "There's no need to panic. Now let's think this through." I suppose that's the voice of kindness.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Does she berate you? (like when you do sommersaults )

Now that you've said that, I often hear my dad say "There's no need to panic. Now let's think this through." I suppose that's the voice of kindness.
    she scolds me when I think of doing something wrong... worse yet though, she is the voice of my thoughts and my mental narration of my entire day
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

You're fired. Lol. Array Antimony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Ooops

I can't really hear mine.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

NPcomplete

she scolds me when I think of doing something wrong... worse yet though, she is the voice of my thoughts and my mental narration of my entire day
    Well it's not reaaaaaaalllly bad then although it can empathise a bit. Heh, I often imagine my mom scowling at me whenever I'm about to display my Fe-tardedness. It is most definitely annoying and exhausting. Still though, I quite enjoy seeing the pursed-lips-and-frown of disapproval.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

lucky, lucky you!