User Tag List

Page 1955 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 95514551855190519451953195419551956195719652005205524552955 ... LastLast
Results 19,541 to 19,550 of 67642

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

What the fuck is turkey bacon? I mean, isn't a pig a pretty core component in the bacon'ing(?) process? No turkey, you can't be bacon, you're a turkey. Be original and quit trying to follow the crowd of meat based food enhancers.

Next week's topic: What the fuck is chicken fried?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

My throat seems to have cleared up mostly. Checked the paper, and there's an EDM festival going on this weekend, with some synth heavy performers tonight. Everything is looking up.

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Las night my car got towed from the parking lot where I purchase monthly parking. The reason? They "couldn't read" my permit. When I looked at the impound lot (after paying $228.00 to get my car out), sure enough, the date was partially obscured by dark part of the corner of my car window. BUT, one could clearly see that it didn't expire until December. I've been parking there for over a year. You'd think they could give a long-time customer the benefit of the doubt, but I guess that's not the way they run things.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Las night my car got towed from the parking lot where I purchase monthly parking. The reason? They "couldn't read" my permit. When I looked at the impound lot (after paying $228.00 to get my car out), sure enough, the date was partially obscured by dark part of the corner of my car window. BUT, one could clearly see that it didn't expire until December. I've been parking there for over a year. You'd think they could give a long-time customer the benefit of the doubt, but I guess that's not the way they run things.
    Its increasingly the way of the world, dumbass jobsworths are too proud or too afraid to make the rules fit the real world context they're in.

Could be worse, stressful as its been I'm sure you're still a beautiful pirate lady with a beautiful singing voice. See, always got to look on the bright side

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I've never had my car towed *knock on wood*
    by @magpie

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Could be worse, stressful as its been I'm sure you're still a beautiful pirate lady with a beautiful singing voice. See, always got to look on the bright side
    Aww, thanks! Yeah, you're right. I should look on the bright side; at the end of the day, it's only money. I called the company and I think I convinced them to at least partially refund the towing fee, so I guess I should be satisfied with that. I hate having to make bitchy phone calls, though! But I couldn't just let $228 go without a fight...

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I've never had my car towed *knock on wood*
    Good for you! That sounds kind of sarcastic, but I mean it kindly-- it's something to be proud of! I've been towed a couple of times before when it has been my fault-- forgetting to pay the box or whatever. But I've never been pulled over by a cop, so I'm pretty proud of that.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

"I came, I saw, I conquered."

I think Julius Caesar had a serious problem with premature ejaculation.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Aww, thanks! Yeah, you're right. I should look on the bright side; at the end of the day, it's only money. I called the company and I think I convinced them to at least partially refund the towing fee, so I guess I should be satisfied with that. I hate having to make bitchy phone calls, though! But I couldn't just let $228 go without a fight...

Good for you! That sounds kind of sarcastic, but I mean it kindly-- it's something to be proud of! I've been towed a couple of times before when it has been my fault-- forgetting to pay the box or whatever. But I've never been pulled over by a cop, so I'm pretty proud of that.
    only been pulled over once, though gotten tickets a few times
    by @magpie

Unlimited Dancemoves ® Array AgentF's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

i just discovered a large bag of whippets in my car.
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

It's been such a long week, I'm shot, and feel like the life has been sucked out of me. I'm just hoping against hope that things will get better.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche