User Tag List

Page 1927 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 92714271827187719171925192619271928192919371977202724272927 ... LastLast
Results 19,261 to 19,270 of 67819

Thread: Random Thought Thread

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    On asking my ISFx friend on rationale behind choosing what music to listen to on a given day:

ISFx: Just what I feel like doing. Or "hey, I haven't listened to that in a while!"

Me: With me, when I'm picking an album to listen to, I do it on the basis of what my inner mental landscape is on a given day. And using the music to construct my inner world in the real world in some shape or form.

ISFx: ...huh?

----

Yep... Ni is confusing to explain.
    My mood chooses the music too. I would listen to a song and after a few seconds go "nope not it, next!" and so on until I find the one song.

__

I wonder if bagpipe rock exists. I'm thinking of something Celtic. That'd be nice... Bah, I need to research this now.

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    My mood chooses the music too. I would listen to a song and after a few seconds go "nope not it, next!" and so on until I find the one song.

__

I wonder if bagpipe rock exists. I'm thinking of something Celtic. That'd be nice... Bah, I need to research this now.
    Here's bagpipe rock:
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeJgbt7DCY8"][/YOUTUBE]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post

“Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Here's bagpipe rock:
    [YOUTUBE="SeJgbt7DCY8"][/YOUTUBE]
    Thankee!

Also

!

Eat it fellas.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I like the throwback jerseys
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

recording some things then orange juice then sleep
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Jag, those were probably the most terrible refs I have ever witnessed in a game. And it worked against BOTH teams.

~

Sunday evening wedding makes for rather uncomfortable monday morning at work. Thank goodness it is daylight savings this weekend.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.