Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array flameskull95's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    XXXX

Being stuck in the most annoying situation. - too hard to stay, too hard to leave it.
    I'm a INFP - The sociopath

I think I'm either a 4w5, 4w3, 6w5 or 9w1. Most possibly 4w5.

Feeling FiNe

Senior Member Array The Outsider's Avatar
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by magil View Post
    My insides feel uncomfortable.
    Drink coffee.

With milk.

Habitual Fi LineStepper Array JocktheMotie's Avatar

Why do people gel their hair when they go to the gym. I seriously look as though I've just rolled out of bed, while those guys over there look like complete tools as they just stand around taking up space.

Senor Membrane Array
    MBTI
    INFP

Which is better?

1) Have some of your needs met, but being puzzled about where you are and wondering if you will ever be able to get what you want from the person. You are quite aware that she is holding herself back for a more or less unknown reason, but still it doesn't bother too much as the situation could change for the better any day now, and other than that, everything is pretty nice at the moment. Still you feel like you are giving more of yourself than she is. In fact it might be that she just likes what you do, not what you are. It might as well be some other person, but you happen to be around and uncomplicated. While the situation remains you know that you might as well be with someone else and so you feel stuck in a way, but on the other hand you know that if things went right and she opened up, she might be just right for you. The question comes down to "what does she want?" and "who am I to her?" and "why do I always pick the difficult ones?" I hope that I am the problem here. Then there's at least some hope of solving it.

2) Be alone. It's not complicated, there is no anxiety. It's easy and boring.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Why do people gel their hair when they go to the gym. I seriously look as though I've just rolled out of bed, while those guys over there look like complete tools as they just stand around taking up space.
    To attract some hotties? Duh?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Ruler of the Stars Array Asterion's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    Which is better?

1) Have some of your needs met, but being puzzled about where you are and wondering if you will ever be able to get what you want from the person. You are quite aware that she is holding herself back for a more or less unknown reason, but still it doesn't bother too much as the situation could change for the better any day now, and other than that, everything is pretty nice at the moment. Still you feel like you are giving more of yourself than she is. In fact it might be that she just likes what you do, not what you are. It might as well be some other person, but you happen to be around and uncomplicated. While the situation remains you know that you might as well be with someone else and so you feel stuck in a way, but on the other hand you know that if things went right and she opened up, she might be just right for you. The question comes down to "what does she want?" and "who am I to her?" and "why do I always pick the difficult ones?" I hope that I am the problem here. Then there's at least some hope of solving it.

2) Be alone. It's not complicated, there is no anxiety. It's easy and boring.
    Those are the words of wisdom.
    5 3 9

Senor Membrane Array
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Those are the words of wisdom.
    Believe me, they are not. I am truly confused. But for the moment it seems better to have a complicated life.

Ruler of the Stars Array Asterion's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    Believe me, they are not. I am truly confused. But for the moment it seems better to have a complicated life.
    I guess it's all just a risk. You don't tend to get much unless you risk something. I'll think about that for a while... you may have just provoked me into action.
    5 3 9

Senor Membrane Array
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    I guess it's all just a risk. You don't tend to get much unless you risk something. I'll think about that for a while... you may have just provoked me into action.
    I think it is about accepting that pain is most likely inevitable. In a way "risk" is wrong word for this. It is more about how much are you willing to take, when are the downsides outweighing the good things, and can you anymore see how much more interesting your life is now than some time ago? I mean, I had a time when everything was chill and simple. I'm not at all sure if I want that.

Ginkgo

Citric acid does not remedy hot tamale spiciness. Lawn mowers cure dandruff though.