User Tag List

Page 1897 of 6770 FirstFirst ... 89713971797184718871895189618971898189919071947199723972897 ... LastLast
Results 18,961 to 18,970 of 67691

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Halloween party tomorrow! Can't wait to wear my Jadzia Dax costume. It turned out awesome, if I do say so myself!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

NPcomplete

None of the clocks in my room are on time.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Halloween party tomorrow! Can't wait to wear my Jadzia Dax costume. It turned out awesome, if I do say so myself!
    We demand pics of the costume after said event!
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Quote Originally Posted by Eustace Conway
    Americans have separated themselves from the natural world. During the past eighty years we have been 'advancing' so fast that we are as infants trying to run. We would be wise to slow down and learn more about primitive (first) values. Today more than ever we need to understand and live by harmony and balance with nature, for truly, man separate from nature is a fantasy.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

So after seeing this movie trailor and getting really excited about it (seriously this looks fucking cool):

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-M5Qx57_UU"]Chronicle[/YOUTUBE]

I linked it to a bunch of people. One of those people linked me to a UK TV show called Misfits that has the same kind of theme to it. I have been watching the fuck out of this show. I love it. I love it almost as much as I loved Season 1 of Heroes.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

The cells in my body are crying "I want my ATP!"

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Lame use of type:

Fuck you personality cafe!

Just got myself banned. For the second time. Ah well, it's their loss. One less person over there who actually knows what they are talking about. Banned for being an enfp and not following the rules like any self respecting enfp would.

*sigh*
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Lame use of type:
    Yeah man. Like, I don't get how or why someone would be as fickle and as "hardass" about their "Te bitch slap" to brag about it. Like, really. To relish in how you're a little shit even after you give people a piece of your mind, it's ridiculous. Like, never mind MBTI. If you're reading this and you're like that, then I have question to ask you: What the hell is wrong with you? Like WHAT?...