User Tag List

Page 1885 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 88513851785183518751883188418851886188718951935198523852885 ... LastLast
Results 18,841 to 18,850 of 67819

Thread: Random Thought Thread

You're fired. Lol. Array Antimony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    Oh man, that's awesome. I loved my college env. sci. class.
    Actual, mine was total shit and I failed the class because I turned in a paper with no due date too late. But those two projects made it worth my time. And I still got a 3 on the exam not knowing anything. MUAHAHA

My college envi class I took (in high school) was really awesome. It was probably because of my ENTP teacher. He was amazing.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Yeah, baby.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Yeah, baby.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

My alarmingly racist step-father has informed me that I can't have a Harrison jersey for Christmas because he's black.

My mother has informed him that, "Fuck off, I'm getting her a Harrison jersey."

My step-father started to reply before catching sight of the "ENTJ death glare" from my mother. He shut his mouth.

10 points to ENTJs
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

My alarmingly racist step-father has informed me that I can't have a Harrison jersey for Christmas because he's black.

My step-father started to reply before catching sight of the "ENTJ death glare" from my mother. He shut his mouth.

10 points to ENTJs
    I like your mother.

ThatGirl

10 points to ENTJs
    This reminded me of a journal entry from the second grade.

TG writes: Today Lori told me we couldn't play with Tina anymore because Tina is black. I think that is stupid.

Edit: The next day journal stated...

This is how I feel *insert picture of a raging dinosaur with a person in its mouth*

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

~

ThatGirl

Hahahaha! Exactly! Only it was facing the other direction....and the woman still had her legs.

The ignore function I think means reps from people you've ignroed dont get through, I suspected this a while back but I think for sure its the case now, I got two reps and when I clicked there wherent any and shortly there after someone who is on my ignroe list was quoting my posts. It is my scientific conclusion that this is another instance of Lark Wins.