User Tag List

Page 1881 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 88113811781183118711879188018811882188318911931198123812881 ... LastLast
Results 18,801 to 18,810 of 67815

Thread: Random Thought Thread

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    If that's some pop culture reference, I don't get it.
    Its always about you isn't it. This is the RANDOM thought thread.

ThatGirl

I dont relax.

I just dont.

Senior Member Array

Fair enough.

I heard that 92jc guy is sorry for being a douche to you earlier, tg.

As for me, the much better 93JC, I think I'm going to take a break. See you later, maybe.

ThatGirl

Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    But I feel like sending him a second email to apologize/correct the typo is absurd.
    Do it!

Had the most awesome apple turn over ever!

NPcomplete

"asignment" instead of "assignment". In the subject line. That makes it worse.
    I've done a similar thing before and sent another email haha with a correction. The prof replied with a smilie.

Didn't quite know what to think. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I had a dream about this and had an inception moment where I couldn't decide whether I was dreaming, sleepwalking and on the internet or wide awake and on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I dont relax.

I just dont.

Considering the time of your post, I might agree with you. Lol.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Do it!
    I spent more time thinking about it, got drunk, and slept... And decided it's alright. This professor knows me well enough to know that that isn't indicative of the kind of student I am. He also knows me well enough that he laughs at me for the things I get a little neurotic about. I once turned in something to him a few hours late. I got all anxious about it and started apologizing profusely. He interrupted me and turned to one of my other professors to go, "HOLY SHIT, DR. K, HELL HATH FROZEN OVER. [Patches] just turned in a paper late. MY GOD, THE WORLD IS ENDING."

I'll say something about it on Monday to him in the lab. He'll laugh at me and make fun of me for being neurotic about it.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

I spent more time thinking about it, got drunk, and slept... And decided it's alright. This professor knows me well enough to know that that isn't indicative of the kind of student I am. He also knows me well enough that he laughs at me for the things I get a little neurotic about. I once turned in something to him a few hours late. I got all anxious about it and started apologizing profusely. He interrupted me and turned to one of my other professors to go, "HOLY SHIT, DR. K, HELL HATH FROZEN OVER. [Patches] just turned in a paper late. MY GOD, THE WORLD IS ENDING."

I'll say something about it on Monday to him in the lab. He'll laugh at me and make fun of me for being neurotic about it.
    Chill out. Lol.