User Tag List

Page 1872 of 6770 FirstFirst ... 87213721772182218621870187118721873187418821922197223722872 ... LastLast
Results 18,711 to 18,720 of 67691

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Finished my book last night and haven't had a chance to get another one. Now I have nothing to read tonight.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Finished my book last night and haven't had a chance to get another one. Now I have nothing to read tonight.
    Ebooks?

My sister just told me that I need to learn "how to speak to people without making them angry" from her.

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get well, soon.

Dad and Uncle got a pneumonia vaccine. Both got pneumonia, afterwards. The doctors said Dad could have died if he hadn't gone to the hospital when he did. Mom got a flu vaccine, and got the flu afterwards.

Needless to say, I do not get vaccines.
    I appreciate that, darlin'. I rarely get sick, so when I do I'm a MASSIVE baby about it lol.

Regarding family and vaccinations, that's awful about your dad and uncle, and I don't blame you for skipping the whole vaccine thing. A lot of my family does something in or related to the medical field. It's so ingrained in me to go get the flu vaccine around this time of year that I don't even think about it. Even though I've gotten sick several times in the past, and at best feel a little off for the next couple of days. It's a racket, though, you're a wise man to avoid it.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    I appreciate that, darlin'. I rarely get sick, so when I do I'm a MASSIVE baby about it lol.

Regarding family and vaccinations, that's awful about your dad and uncle, and I don't blame you for skipping the whole vaccine thing. A lot of my family does something in or related to the medical field. It's so ingrained in me to go get the flu vaccine around this time of year that I don't even think about it. Even though I've gotten sick several times in the past, and at best feel a little off for the next couple of days. It's a racket, though, you're a wise man to avoid it.
    I get the vaccine once every two or three years. I hate getting it, but knowing the science of it, that's my compromise. Probly a good idea to keep your immune system up to date against the latest viruses, kinda like updating your computer's anti-virus software.

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

It's interesting how just movements of air and electrons can create music to my ears. It's almost like the synth sounds wrap themselves into my veins and gets into my blood and my heart beats in time with the music. Music becomes one with me.

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

“Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

NPcomplete

Its like the bear cavalry or flying china men or penguin army.

NPcomplete

To bake or not to bake...mmmm

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

When the cat's away the mice will play.... I doubt I'll be productive today!