User Tag List

Page 1846 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 84613461746179618361844184518461847184818561896194623462846 ... LastLast
Results 18,451 to 18,460 of 67840

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Owwwww cramps
    *gives you a Hershey bar* It's medicine.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    *gives you a Hershey bar* It's medicine.
    Yay!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Someone apparently put out their cigarette butt against the peephole on my door. So now when i look out it, I just see gray ash.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Quote Originally Posted by redcheerio View Post
    @Lark Are your quote notifications not working? Here, I'll requote what I quoted last time, plus the response I wrote, just one page earlier in the thread from where you asked about it.

See the bolded question below....
    Oh right, I'm a residential social worker, the frequency of crisis and turmoil is what makes me crave boredom :P

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

We're like Romeo and Juliet,
    And 40 dogs, cigarettes,
    We're like good times that haven’t happened yet but will.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

With recent events I was Wiki-ing computer industry titans of past and ran across this little gem about Jack Tramiel, the founder of Commodore and a troll bastard in his own right. It sounds like the makings of a another quest.

It is rumoured that Jack Tramiel currently owns the last remaining prizes for the Atari 2600 game series Swordquest.[15] These prizes were to have been given away as part of a competition based on the games, but the series was cancelled before the last three prizes were given out. They include the "Philosopher's Stone," a large chunk of white jade in a 18K gold box encrusted with diamonds, emeralds, citrines, and rubies, valued at $25,000 in 1982; the "Crown of Life," which was made of gold and encrusted with aquamarines, diamonds, green tourmalines, rubies, and sapphires, valued at $25,000; and the "Sword of Ultimate Sorcery", which had a handle made of gold and a blade made of silver covered with diamonds, emeralds, sapphires and rubies, which was valued at $50,000.[15]

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Oh right, I'm a residential social worker, the frequency of crisis and turmoil is what makes me crave boredom :P
    Doesn't sound like the area of social work I want to get into. Oddly enough, working at a hospital sounds cool.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Someone apparently put out their cigarette butt against the peephole on my door. So now when i look out it, I just see gray ash.
    So, like, is everyone else around your domicile complete assholes or... ?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    So, like, is everyone else around your domicile complete assholes or... ?
    Everyone's an asshole here.

Basically... I live in an off-campus apartment complex for students... But it's the closest apartment to campus that exists. On-campus police are really vigilant on Fri/Sat night about out-of-hand parties in the dorms. So in order to escape the campus police, all the underage kids party HERE. Because the city police are too busy dealing with murders n' shit to worry about some underage drunk kids. And this is the closest place in walking distance.

So it's a bunch of underage assholes who can't handle their liquor and trash property WHILE YELLING SUPER LOUD.

~