User Tag List

Page 1837 of 7070 FirstFirst ... 83713371737178718271835183618371838183918471887193723372837 ... LastLast
Results 18,361 to 18,370 of 70693

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #18361
    Senior Member Array Mr. Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Cooking utensils are fun to use for sword fighting practice.

  2. #18362
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    I went to a movie tonight. The guy at the concessions, after having given me my cup of Coca-Cola and bag of popcorn, said "Enjoy the show."

    I said, having not really listened to him, "You too."

    My face looked something like this when I realized how stupid I sounded:


  3. #18363
    meinmeinmein! Array mmhmm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,300

    Default

    i love movie dates

    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

  4. #18364
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    INTp
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Squat for life.

  5. #18365
    not to be trusted Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    19,863

    Default

    @ the kentucky speedway... Ready to get my yearly mullet counting contest on!
    “Things just happen. What the hell.” -Terry Pratchett

  6. #18366
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    The Lion King was so awesome!! Exactly like I remembered it. Simba <3 forever!!

    *cough*

  7. #18367
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    The Lion King was so awesome!! Exactly like I remembered it. Simba <3 forever!!

    *cough*
    Did you cry when Simba tried to wake up his father not knowing he was dead.

    Gosh that was one of the saddest movie moments of my life.

    It still is the saddest movie moment of my life.

    Too much for kids. Way too much.


  8. #18368
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Did you cry when Simba tried to wake up his father not knowing he was dead.

    Gosh that was one of the saddest movie moments of my life.

    It still is the saddest movie moment of my life.

    Too much for kids. Way too much.

    I didn't cry..but I'm sure there was some dust around because my eyes got inexplicably moist. Stupid allergies!

    Seriously though, that is the saddest moment in movie history for me too. I used to watch it with my dad so

    But question: is Nala Simba's sister? Cuz that's been bothering me for a while now.

  9. #18369
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I didn't cry..but I'm sure there was some dust around because my eyes got inexplicably moist. Stupid allergies!

    Seriously though, that is the saddest moment in movie history for me too. I used to watch it with my dad so

    But question: is Nala Simba's sister? Cuz that's been bothering me for a while now.
    *Gives Empathy hug*

    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo. That is incest. Gosh Thea!!! Do you think they would deliver incest messages on a Disney cartoon??

    I am assuming it was a Disney Cartoon.

  10. #18370
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    19,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    i love movie dates

    What are they?! They look really lovely, I could eat my weight in them.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 697
    Last Post: Yesterday, 08:40 AM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •