User Tag List

Page 1820 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 82013201720177018101818181918201821182218301870192023202820 ... LastLast
Results 18,191 to 18,200 of 67826

Thread: Random Thought Thread

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Is it The Day of Fi Rage today?

It's not marked on my calendar.
    Well, I understand that the woman do tend to synch up after they've been around each other for a while. Usually, it's the dominant female in the group that sets the pattern, and the rest follow suit.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Not to bloat an ego, but I rather enjoy reading your take on political issues. They're so opposite from my views, that I appreciate your explaining them.

I don't get people who hate others for having opposite views. Those are people you can earn from.

/sap. That never happened.
    I dont mind people who have opposing opinions either, my seventeen year old self was a raving Stalinist, literally, and would take me to task for being a traitor to all that I believed then, my twenty one year old self reckless and professed a belief in anarchism and would have differences with my present self and my earlier self alike in all likelihood but as I've gotten older I've come to appreciate people who'll share a view, participate in a discussion and do so with an open heart, if not an open mind, which is not something my ealier selves sufficient appreciated I dont think, regardless of the beliefs each of them had.

Nawh, its not my opinions, its more of a personality clash thing. I seem to annoy a lot of people's happinesses from simply being.

I always sleep through the best stuff. Damn you, Pacific Daylight Time!
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

I keep myself up to date with the bannings by checking the feedback part of the forum, I seldom see the action itself either, although most of the time the ticker of names rolling doesnt surprise me and it fits with what I'd expect.

A lot of the people who wind up getting banned have either spent time on my ignore list are on and off it most of the time or I personally have "banned" them before they've gone on to do something to warrant a ban proper.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

some people get 57 bans and never a perma banned other's get banned twice and told third time would be permanent.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I was listening to a lecture on consciousness the other day in the middle of the couch away from the window. thank goodness. the persons cat jumped through the window with a pigeon. he tried to remove the pigeon from the cat but it crawled into a place he couldn't save the pigeon. saying this happens once a year maybe, its usually rats and mice...comforting as feathers trailed across the room. I stayed to listen to the lecture on need and greed. half an hour later the cat was licking its lips. shudders inside.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-up Rex View Post
    Well, I understand that the woman do tend to synch up after they've been around each other for a while. Usually, it's the dominant female in the group that sets the pattern, and the rest follow suit.
    OH SHIT

*logs out*

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Damned 4 hour delivery window. I want to take a nap on my new couch right now.

This is the strangest mix ever, Abba, Piano, Dubstep, as a playlist it works better than I'd ever have expected.

Feuerbach's The Essence of Christianity is a different book from what I'd taken it for, really engaging in some deep thought tonight I doubt and Borges Book of Imaginary Beings has really fired my imagination like some kind of literary TNT.

The price tags attached to enjoying some of the coastline, beaches and forests is beginning to piss me the hell off too.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

Tiptoes into TypeC.

WHOAH!

Tiptoes out.