User Tag List

Page 181 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 811311711791801811821831912312816811181 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 67689

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    Want to know if a book you're reading is worth your time? Judge it by it's cover. Honestly.
    I've always said that if the author's name is larger than the title, then it's pulp.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

today my friend [former love interest, we both have different SO's now] kept trying to hold my hand. shortly thereafter [under a minute] she ranted to my friend how she hates me and made it quite clear to about half the class.

only an ENFP...
    my etsy Morphochroma

I know you think I'm crazy,
    but most people they can't tell.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Success seems so damn impossible.

Open your mind beef jerkoff.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

I have good friends.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

I'm sleepy but the days too good, I've got gym later and I want to read.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

How could you hope to save a man from his fate? There is no salvation.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Some parents are really crazy. Today I realized (again) that I'm very lucky with my parents.

Okay, the situation: INFJ friend, 19 years old, asexual, not very interested in relationships, good student, ambitious, wants to become a doctor. Her mother started an argument with her. This is what it was like:
    "I just saw a girl from your high school. What was her name again? Never mind, it was that girl who's working at the supermarket."
    "Yeah, she's pregnant, isn't she?"
    "Yes. She's pregnant. Why don't you start hurrying?!"
    "Hurrying?"
    "Other girls of your age are starting to live together and they get babies. You didn't even have your first kiss! Why don't you just act normal for once?!"
    "I am acting normal."
    "O, so being you is normal? It's normal? Tell me, are you a lesbian? Of course you're a lesbian! Otherwhise you wouldn't become a doctor. It all makes sense now!"
    "I just want a good and interesting job."
    "I had a fucking abortion when I was 18! Look at you! You're 19 and you've only been on a date three times! Without any success! Where are your manners? You're making me so ashamed!"

Okay, this mother is an alcoholic, but I still think it's absurd. We're living in the Netherlands, in 2010. Females should be emancipated in here, go to college, get good jobs and not get pregnant at 19! I asked my friend to write a story about it, because it would make a great book and she could get lots of money for it. She doesn't see that.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I wanted something sweet...i avoided the chocolate ice cream and got me a bowl of greek yoghurt, pears and honey...am i good or am i good
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Some parents are really crazy. Today I realized (again) that I'm very lucky with my parents.

Okay, the situation: INFJ friend, 19 years old, asexual, not very interested in relationships, good student, ambitious, wants to become a doctor. Her mother started an argument with her. This is what it was like:
    "I just saw a girl from your high school. What was her name again? Never mind, it was that girl who's working at the supermarket."
    "Yeah, she's pregnant, isn't she?"
    "Yes. She's pregnant. Why don't you start hurrying?!"
    "Hurrying?"
    "Other girls of your age are starting to live together and they get babies. You didn't even have your first kiss! Why don't you just act normal for once?!"
    "I am acting normal."
    "O, so being you is normal? It's normal? Tell me, are you a lesbian? Of course you're a lesbian! Otherwhise you wouldn't become a doctor. It all makes sense now!"
    "I just want a good and interesting job."
    "I had a fucking abortion when I was 18! Look at you! You're 19 and you've only been on a date three times! Without any success! Where are your manners? You're making me so ashamed!"
    what an idiot. My best friend knocked up his gf last november and he isn't even 19 yet. It's probably a great way to help ruin your life (that early anyway).

take is slow mayne.