User Tag List

Page 1803 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 80313031703175317931801180218031804180518131853190323032803 ... LastLast
Results 18,021 to 18,030 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    I'm starting to attract weird attention. After close to two and a half years on TypeC, this obviously means I've arrived.
    Weird attention from members of the forum or what? I'm not receiving any so I want to know what it is so I can anticipate it.

BTW I like the sherlock holmes smiley.

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by redcheerio View Post
    I'd love to hear from people who don't visualize; how do you process and understand that stuff??

Re. the radio; apparently there are more people who don't? Or it could be that more people only tune in for short periods, and when they do, that's what they wanna hear? I dunno. Sometimes you find radio stations that cater to people who don't want repetition, but they're harder to find.

102.1 The Edge in Toronto was one when I was there. <3
    I will snoop a bit to find out what kind of learners my friends are. I suspect, being in engineering, that a lot of them are visual learners. But I hope it's not the case so I can get some data.

Aha! Thanks for that recommendation. Funny I never really gave it a try in the past.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I will snoop a bit to find out what kind of learners my friends are. I suspect, being in engineering, that a lot of them are visual learners. But I hope it's not the case so I can get some data.

Aha! Thanks for that recommendation. Funny I never really gave it a try in the past.
    @Qlip also gave a good description in this thread of how he learns, thanks again, Qlip!

Wow cool, are you in Toronto?? I didn't know that! I only mentioned that station cuz I have family and friends there, and I lived there for awhile. It's my fav city in the world. <3

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by redcheerio View Post
    @Qlip also gave a good description in this thread of how he learns, thanks again, Qlip!

Wow cool, are you in Toronto?? I didn't know that! I only mentioned that station cuz I have family and friends there, and I lived there for awhile. It's my fav city in the world. <3
    Yesss I am in TO (although I like to believe that I live in Gallifrey). I did think it was a bit strange that you mentioned Toronto but I thought you somehow knew...

I don't know about favourite city though. :P I like other cities but it's probably a case of the seaweed being greener elsewhere.

cease to exist, giving my good byes, drive my car into the ocean...

Something, something, something

WAVE OF MUTILATION, WAVE OF MUTILATION, WAAAAAVVVVVEEEE!!!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Conversation at work today:

Me: Blah blah blah, gotta get some furniture and figure out when to get it delivered. Oh, hey, Dave, you have a truck, would you help me out?
    Dave: Ohh, so this was all a ruse in order to ask me to help you get a sofa?
    Me: Nahh, I just thought about it right now as I was talking to you.
    Dave: Suuure.

[more furniture talk]

Me: You live on a second floor don't you?
    Dave: Yeah, that's why I never got that recliner than I wanted, I didn't want to have to haul it up myself.
    Me: Well, if you ever decide to pull the trigger on that, give me a call, I'll lend you a hand.
    Dave: Oh, so now you're trying to make me feel guilty now.
    Me: [laugh it off, give a speech on how us single guys should stick together, blah blah]

What Dave doesn't know is that I KNOW I have assessed his weakness and can totally railroad him into helping me. I'll let him off the hook, for now.

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

Determining personal goals for 2012? Done and done. Bring it on.

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I can stretch quads, hamstrings, and calves and hope that the combination makes me knee feel better, but damnit all I want is a direct knee stretch
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

awake for 23 hours, don't think I've ever not slept for a whole day before. yay record?
    a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Malice View Post
    awake for 23 hours, don't think I've ever not slept for a whole day before. yay record?
    I used to have insomnia like that and I felt really ill when I experienced that kind of thing, hope you can get some sleep soon, that's if that's what it is, maybe you were just partying or something :P